Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (9).png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Someone's gonna need a six off the last ball

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool voting clearly remain is big.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
FFS John McDonnell on BBC saying Labour heartland voters have smacked labour in the face and we need to obviously look again at free movement.

With junker saying yesterday there are no more deals for the UK,there is no compromise on free movement......i have a message for you McDonnell

YOU ****ING IDIOT.WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN YOU UTTER ****....ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE YOU BELLEND......YOUR OWN PEOPLE WERE ASKING FOR HELP .....AND YOU ****ED IT UP..................GOOD LUCK WITH 2020 YOU IMBECILES .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This is incredible. All this real data to go on and still nobody has a clue about the final result because it is ON A KNIFE'S EDGE....

Remain currently marginal favourite but that will almost certainly change back and forth at least once more

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
FFS John McDonnell on BBC saying Labour heartland voters have smacked labour in the face and we need to obviously look again at free movement.

With junker saying yesterday there are no more deals for the UK,there is no compromise on free movement......i have a message for you McDonnell

YOU ****ING IDIOT.WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN YOU UTTER ****....ITS NOT ****ING ROCKET SCIENCE YOU BELLEND......YOUR OWN PEOPLE WERE ASKING FOR HELP .....AND YOU ****ED IT UP..................GOOD LUCK WITH 2020 YOU IMBECILES .

I very much agree but, I agree without the yelling and shouting. However, I can very much appreciate the sentiment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here