Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Corbyn really should have stuck to his principles and voted Leave along with the likes of Skinner. By doing so doesn't make you friends with the likes of Gove, Johnson and Farage.

Its going to make for an interesting election 2020 as corbyn tries to backtrack from supporting the establishment,the bankers and the financiers and quite who will be in charge of the tories is anyones guess

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Forgive me saying so because economics probably played a part for the future of NSC but, there have been consistent remain adverts on here. Your political persuasion or monetary? Just asking.

None of the above.

We give banner positions to a small number of advertising networks, most notably Google Adsense. For each page rendered on NSC the network runs an auction where advertisers bid to show their advert. They base their bid on what they know about they know about the person loading the page - where they are, how old they are, browsing history and sites they visit etc. Each NSCer may well see adverts that no one else ever sees.

I have no control over what adverts anyone sees.

Funnily enough I saw one earlier this evening for the first time. I thought it somewhat strange as voting had closed when I saw it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
North Warwickshire are racists.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
None of the above.

We give banner positions to a small number of advertising networks, most notably Google Adsense. For each page rendered on NSC the network runs an auction where advertisers bid to show their advert. They base their bid on what they know about they know about the person loading the page - where they are, how old they are, browsing history and sites they visit etc. Each NSCer may well see adverts that no one else ever sees.

I have no control over what adverts anyone sees.

Funnily enough I saw one earlier this evening for the first time. I thought it somewhat strange as voting had closed when I saw it.

Thanks for the response Bozza

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The #Remain votes are coming in now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oxford, Exeter Remain but Lambeth massive remain. Has the tide just turned back to remain?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The pound down 10 cents on the dollar already. I think we'd better all hope the final result is to stay in Europe otherwise hard times ahead. Well done everyone

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Remain now ahead.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done, Wandsworth!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The whole of the Labour heartland is voting leave.

astonishing as it is
scotland and london will offset this

interesting times ahead for the Labour party though as corbyn wonders what direction to take

makes the silly people who said silly things like all exiters are FAR RIGHT loons (not you) look even more stupid though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here