Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Keep it civil chaps or your posting rights will be withdrawn the next time you have a pop. There will be no warning and you'll be sitting on the sidelines having to watch.

Thanks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Never thought I would say this... but the winner for most watchable coverage is ITV.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Adverts put me off

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Keep it civil chaps or your posting rights will be withdrawn the next time you have a pop. There will be no warning and you'll be sitting on the sidelines having to watch.

Thanks.

I take it the guidelines are set, published and adhered to by ALL moderators uniformly? Don't ban me for just asking. Also is there a procedure to appeal if sanctioned?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
family on 3 continents,visit all the time thanks.

Europe is brilliant,The World is spectacular.....so much potential......smash the shackles of the EU.
lets break free and decide our own future, trading with countries we want to.
lets welcome skilled workers from all nations,lets monitor it properly and not be responsible for brain drain of skilled workers like that which is happening in poor eastern EU countries.

use to rive a white van as a living many moons ago,great job and loved it.

you seem to be one of the " im much better than you" types that sneers at white van drivers. You know who they are,ordinary people like the majority of us just getting on with stuff.

Its not a very becoming position to hold if truth be told
i doubt you care anyway......after all you are simply believe you are better than everyone else

Of course Britain would be so much stronger isolated from the rest of Europe. I guess none of your family members actually live in Europe. If they did they could live indefinitely without barriers

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I take it the guidelines are set, published and adhered to by ALL moderators uniformly? Don't ban me for just asking. Also is there a procedure to appeal if sanctioned?

Just don't be a dickhead.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
First London Borough to vote to remain.

Let us hope that this will be a recurring trend.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You're dealing with me. I'm drinking. Good luck with that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Never thought I would say this... but the winner for most watchable coverage is ITV.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
Like on Cup Final day it never occurred to me to consider ITV.... thanks for tip - David is not in good form tonight

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Of course Britain would be so much stronger isolated from the rest of Europe. I guess none of your family members actually live in Europe. If they did they could live indefinitely without barriers

If someone's family lived abroad they are usually retired. Own money, paying their way.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Of course traditional Labour voters are more likely to vote Leave. When you feel marginalised and unrepresented, why wouldn't you vote for change?

Hastings will vote Leave, I'm almost certain, as can be seen so far with other poor areas.

Corbyn really should have stuck to his principles and voted Leave along with the likes of Skinner. By doing so doesn't make you friends with the likes of Gove, Johnson and Farage.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Alex Salmond giving Betfair prices on BBC is a good feature...

Currently you can back Leave at around 7/4

but they are shortening - more like 6/4 now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here