Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Exactly and if the politicians do not deliver-we (well i will) switch to a party that does seek the correct brexit changes....i have never voted anyone other than conservative and if they don't deliver a brexit with immigration controls...i will switch to UKIP.

Whats "correct" brexit changes?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

You know what they want. You provoke people. Democratic pressure and argument work both ways do they not? Both sides will employ it as we work through negotiations. Some on the left demand their beliefs and interests. The right argue theirs. You know this yet you still try very hard to provoke don't you. I admit however we may be all guilty of that at times but you Sir are an agent provocateur par excellence.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

A tad vague i admit,in my eyes anything that leads us down the abject path of a Norway model,then correct changes need to be made..

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You know what they want. You provoke people. Democratic pressure and argument work both ways do they not? Both sides will employ it as we work through negotiations. Some on the left demand their beliefs and interests. The right argue theirs. You know this yet you still try very hard to provoke don't you. I admit however we may be all guilty of that at times but you Sir are an agent provocateur par excellence.

:moo:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE the Lib Dems THE NEW WANNABE OPPOSITION PARTY ready to question Brexit negotiations, couldn't make it up, not worth a **** :rolleyes:
regards
DR
Yes, made me laugh too.

Apparently they accept Brexit, but want the public to vote on any deal. So all those who voted Remain will reject it, as will some of the Leavers, and we are back to square one.

I wonder which of their 8 MPs dreamt up that idea 😁

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes, made me laugh too.

Apparently they accept Brexit, but want the public to vote on any deal. So all those who voted Remain will reject it, as will some of the Leavers, and we are back to square one.

I wonder which of their 8 MPs dreamt up that idea ��

Perfectly credible proposal. Real democracy in action

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Yes, made me laugh too.

I wonder which of their 8 MPs dreamt up that idea ��

The dumbest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Brexit is to happen then that may be one of the better options

Pointless option (worse than before).....personally i did research before hand and did not want that and if we assume that many did not understand what so called options there was/is available i am clear that the majority interpreted Leave (on the ballot paper) to mean be just that,out of the EU,and that means out of the single market with no freedom of movement.....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Perfectly credible proposal. Real democracy in action

its a crackers idea.
Anyway, the European Parliament will get to vote on the future EU/UK agreement. Im sure the input from all those MEP`s is ample enough democracy for lovers of the EU parliamentary system.
No need for another referendum on any proposed deal.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Challenge to our social media savvy techy people. Remainers find youtube videos to support staying with unlimited immigration, conversely leavers finding youtube videos to support leaving and immigration controls. Any takers?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Challenge to our social media savvy techy people. Remainers find youtube videos to support staying with unlimited immigration, conversely leavers finding youtube videos to support leaving and immigration controls. Any takers?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here