[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Tommy Clarke's are on e of the biggest electrical contracting firms, rarely venture out of London, their books are full until xmas after this one.

It's good to see the skilled manual workers who get their hands dirty everyday making the money.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Tommy Clarke's are on e of the biggest electrical contracting firms, rarely venture out of London, their books are full until xmas after this one.

Good news clearly, although surely in their case it is too early to evaluate any impact as a result of the EU referendum decision.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Still early days, but the more damage we see the longer it will take to claw back the losses. If the Victor Meldrews in their masses who voted OUT are right, they unlikely to be able to argue the point

Hut hum " the Victor Meldrew's" are solidly in the Remoaners camp..... they voted IN actually.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quick update for the remainers peddling the break up of the UK project fear line. YES 47%(+1), NO 53%(-1)

6% lead for staying in. Note the SNP will only really push for another referenum vote if there is a consistent vote for independence majority.

Form an orderly queue to admit you were peddling SNP propaganda bollox.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Quick update for the remainers peddling the break up of the UK project fear line. YES 47%(+1), NO 53%(-1)

6% lead for staying in. Note the SNP will only really push for another referenum vote if there is a consistent vote for independence majority.

Form an orderly queue to admit you were peddling SNP propaganda bollox.

You think we're going to trust polls? :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
And so the slide continues....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-economy-jobs-idUKKCN10F2SL

Anyone who voted Leave, in the belief that it was the best thing for the country is utterly, utterly deluded.

As far as i am concerned our economy could drop to 10th position in the world and we as a country would still be a very comfortable place to live and work in the world,what with the off set that having less people in the country were that the case,it would be more than adequate.....

Deluded,maybe but not blind enough with absolute faith in being a member of a trade system that seeks,year by year with stealth,the steady erosion of this country and it's very fabric..

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You think we're going to trust polls? :)

Ahh once bitten and all that but still ... the Scots are a sensible people and understand any Nationalist argument arguing for breaking up the UK While remaining in the EU makes no sense. Autonomy and true inependence would mean withdrawal from the UK and the EU. Basically the SNP = Anti English prejudice.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Ahh once bitten and all that but still ... the Scots are a sensible people and understand any Nationalist argument arguing for breaking up the UK While remaining in the EU makes no sense. Autonomy and true inependence would mean withdrawal from the UK and the EU. Basically the SNP = Anti English prejudice.

you've got that right.

2000px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_voting_regions_results.svg.png

As an aside I think Brexit has doomed the Union and I'm very sad about it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As far as i am concerned our economy could drop to 10th position in the world and we as a country would still be a very comfortable place to live and work in the world,what with the off set that having less people in the country were that the case,it would be more than adequate.....

Deluded,maybe but not blind enough with absolute faith in being a member of a trade system that seeks,year by year with stealth,the steady erosion of this country and it's very fabric..

That's probably the direction we are going.. glad you are happy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good to see the Welsh staying with us little ole englanders..London needs a wall built round it

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Why would a referendum vote of less than 52% change my view? I dont see many labourites here behind the government, eg

We were talking about the unity of the UK, Labour support has collapsed in Scotland and is under threat in some areas because of UKIP in England so I fail to see the relevance of your example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports