Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I recall it was one of yours who originally posted that to complain of a Remain win:tantrum::)

perhaps we could apply for the vacant managers jobs or even god forbid the B team in the red training kits 23 places plus up for grabs at the last count.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It would appear that the illegal behaviour regarding the online new ref demand has totally discredited it. Pm says no option other than to do what the democratic request is, leave. Any remoaners blood getting too hot yet?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
But George has said how robust the British economy is today... and its not got better ? This is difficult to grasp, if someone says something will be " Bad " it will be bad but if the same person says it will be " Fine " it does not work.... in fact several people have said it will all be " Fine ", even people who know less about the economy but it still isn't... its still getting worse ? and what happens when costs go up because our currency is being devalued against most other currencies ?

So, what happens when the shit really hits the fan ? will things magically become " Fine " again ?

Uncertainty is the worst thing, no one knows for certain if we will push the button, if we do, how good or bad the deal we will get, if we don't, what damage will have been done in the mean time, what our relationship will be with Canada, America, India, China etc.
If we are going to do it we need to do it as soon as possible, trouble is, we want a hint at what the deal might be if we do it, E.U. says push the button and find out.

Whatever we do now, our respect from within the E.U., which was not great any way, is in the gutter. Italy bailing out their banks due to the crash our referendum has caused in Europe.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It would appear that the illegal behaviour regarding the online new ref demand has totally discredited it. Pm says no option other than to do what the democratic request is, leave. Any remoaners blood getting too hot yet?

It wouldn't have made a jot of difference if that nonsense petition (set up by a leaver) had obtained 30 million legitimate signatures. Irrelevance.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
BBC tonight has done it's biased best, bless 'em! Gollum, otherwise known as davies who is so bad. He wants an answer that will take time to answer, and he knows it, yet is still trying to make political points out of it. Gollum is the right name for him!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If you are not a little worried, you are too stupid to understand the size of the problem we have given ourselves.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If you are not a little worried, you are too stupid to understand the size of the problem we have given ourselves.
Oh do give up. I'm taking the piss out of you and your fellow devotees of doom. My parents were paying 15% interest on their mortgage in the 70's. They know tough times and said, yes, we can cope. We have been through it before. They voted F. U. The demanding entitled snowflakes generation and their slight elders failed to vote in their droves. OWN goal.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
cracking on with my freedom celebrations
Into day 4 or 5 now,not really sure.

a beautiful new world,free from Brussels is on the horizon.
we voted to leave the EU.....some people need to accept the reality of this and move on.Its very unbecoming and very un-British to mess with the democratic will of the people.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Uncertainty is the worst thing, no one knows for certain if we will push the button, if we do, how good or bad the deal we will get, if we don't, what damage will have been done in the mean time, what our relationship will be with Canada, America, India, China etc.
If we are going to do it we need to do it as soon as possible, trouble is, we want a hint at what the deal might be if we do it, E.U. says push the button and find out.
No, the EU want us to push the button, so we ask what the new deal will be. They agree a new deal we can accept, we push the button and all is done, no drama.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Oh do give up. I'm taking the piss out of you and your fellow devotees of doom. My parents were paying 15% interest on their mortgage in the 70's. They know tough times and said, yes, we can cope. We have been through it before. They voted F. U. The demanding entitled snowflakes generation and their slight elders failed to vote in their droves. OWN goal.

Now the figures are coming out its astonishing the amount of young people that couldnt be arsed to vote. And for some reason older people are being blamed for being selfish .......you couldnt make this sort of crap up.......yet the entitled me me me generation are going full swing at it......priceless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here