Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It will ultimately be the Tories that take us back in, there will do anything in the future to regain power
Is posting nonsense, then giving a thumbs up to a critical comment not . . . . trolling? ???

absolute plum.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The ‘short term fixes’ is the clue. Starmer has a long term fix.
There he goes again, giving an ironic thumbs up. What a weirdo. :shrug:

wanker.PNG

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not too fussed either way tbh. I'm agreeing with Starmer.
Not too fussed either way :facepalm:

Well if you're agreeing with Starmer that would be not joining the Customs Union which was the very reason you came on this thread today in order to post above.

So why wouldn't you want to join the Customs Union or are you just confused as to what it is you actually want :dunce:

Other than attention, obviously :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not too fussed either way tbh. I'm agreeing with Starmer.
Make your point by all means. Opinions are what makes debate. However, when you can’t back up your argument and just flip flop to avoid answering questions, you look a little silly. But you seem fine with that .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You know, we can always stay out of THE Customs Union but negotiate A (different) Customs Union with the EU.

All options are open for the 2025 renegotiation of Johnson's terrible deal.
I'm fully aware of the options and implications and think what you've suggested (in some form) is very likely (y)

Unfortunately, as is obvious from his recent posts on this thread, I can't say the same for POTG :wink:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I've been taking a bit of a holiday from this thread as to be honest it's been game, set and match for a long time.
But is the football genius still posting or has he finally withdrawn to his man cave with its walls plastered with posters of Nigel and that lovely bus? Just wondered.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I've been taking a bit of a holiday from this thread as to be honest it's been game, set and match for a long time.
But is the football genius still posting or has he finally withdrawn to his man cave with its walls plastered with posters of Nigel and that lovely bus? Just wondered.
I think he has been banned for deeply unpleasant, confrontational, inaccurate posts.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Another very predictable post from the man with the most inappropriate user name on NSC!

:lolol:
have the sunlit uplands appearred on your sat nav yet?

any sort of coherent arguement?

anything at all?

i can feel myself age,.................................... waiting for one positive

it's just @Is it PotG? left now, pretending he's not mad

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
have the sunlit uplands appearred on your sat nav yet?

any sort of coherent arguement?

anything at all?

i can feel myself age,.................................... waiting for one positive

it's just @Is it PotG? left now, pretending he's not mad
No doubt he'll give you a thumbs up for that comment, thereby undermining the pretence........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here