Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
In the interests of clarification and calling out misleading of the house

Sunak said today we could cut VAT on solar now we are outside the EU

There is already a VAT exemption on solar panels and heat pumps already happens in many EU countries

He's talking BS, its no benefit of Brexit.

Jan 30, 2008

There is already a VAT exemption on solar panels and heat pumps already happens in many EU countries

That's the spirit nick:facepalm:

🇬🇧

Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

He was not able to point out all the EU countries that have capped energy prices or offered genuine financial relief to domestic fuel bills.

Just mention " Brexit " and the Tory boys screech with joy... no mention of Operation Brock in the Commons either.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Canada vows to put hormone-treated beef in UK shops, as post-Brexit trade talks start

Canada has vowed to put hormone-pumped beef on UK supermarket shelves, as the two countries opened post-Brexit trade negotiations. At a press conference, Canada’s trade minister argued its beef – which, as in the US and Australia, is given the synthetic treatment to boost growth – is “second to none”. Confirming she wanted “access to the British market” for that meat, Mary Ng added: “I am here to sell brand Canada, boy-oh-boy, and I’m going to keep doing that.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/canada-trade-deal-hormone-beef-b2043344.html

What a bloody cheek, it's not as if we are desperate :shootself

Jan 30, 2008
Canada vows to put hormone-treated beef in UK shops, as post-Brexit trade talks start

Canada has vowed to put hormone-pumped beef on UK supermarket shelves, as the two countries opened post-Brexit trade negotiations. At a press conference, Canada’s trade minister argued its beef – which, as in the US and Australia, is given the synthetic treatment to boost growth – is “second to none”. Confirming she wanted “access to the British market” for that meat, Mary Ng added: “I am here to sell brand Canada, boy-oh-boy, and I’m going to keep doing that.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/canada-trade-deal-hormone-beef-b2043344.html

https://m.imdb.com/video/vi2088681753?playlistId=tt0076578

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
[tweet]1507649325463134214[/tweet]

Sovrinty innit....???

e403d299-faragepre.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If you see any Canadian cheese or bacon give it a wide berth.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
damn, I was really hoping that first brexit benefit was finally unearthed

[tweet]1508158891334541320[/tweet]

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
damn, I was really hoping that first brexit benefit was finally unearthed

[tweet]1508158891334541320[/tweet]

I guess your point here is: a benefit of being in the EU is that those democratically elected Governments within its structure can be given permission by the unelected Commission to vary their Taxation rules?

People have fought wars over this kind of thing……….no taxation without representation.

Jan 30, 2008
I guess your point here is: a benefit of being in the EU is that those democratically elected Governments within its structure can be given permission by the unelected Commission to vary their Taxation rules?

People have fought wars over this kind of thing……….no taxation without representation.
Go easy on him don't burst his bubble

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here