Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
bЯexit

[tweet]1499501395770511360[/tweet]

2016 was a great year for Vlad, got Brexit and Trump. In the years ahead two rudderless ships fought amongst themselves and struggled to manage their own affairs. Little surprise Putin has manage on carry on untouched

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Both Ukraine and Georgia have applied to join the EU.
Many quitters predicted the EU would start breaking up after we left, but it’s going from strength to strength.
BUt BrItaiN is gOiNg gLoBal.

You know, it may seem like the rest of democratic Europe want to join the EU, but we want to explore new markets . You know, like Russia. Oh no, not them, I meant China.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60524865

Oh wait, erm, not them either. Have Brazil got a new military junta yet or are they still our chums these days?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
[tweet]1499482812889681921[/tweet]

I think this is a bribe. Lamentable though he was as a minister, I think Johnson realises he could turn very nasty......and might spill some dark secrets about our corrupt government.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
remember which side you're on Brexiteers

[tweet]1500388340906008576[/tweet]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Complete vacuum in thought and opinion... now back to the thread.....

Another cost of Brexit.... William Keegan March 7th

Brexit was always going to be a geopolitical and economic disaster – a once-proud nation cutting off its nose to spite its face. The daily tragedy of Putin’s laying waste of Ukraine has highlighted the shortsightedness of Johnson’s geopolitical misjudgment in leaving the European Union.

As that great one-nation Tory Remainer Michael Heseltine says: “Our continent faces a threat as severe as anything since the end of the cold war. I am ashamed that the country that in my lifetime saved European democracy has now absented itself, and that others must now determine Europe’s response.”

I am sure that my old friend the good Lord Heseltine means no disrespect to the “others” – our former partners in the EU. Like millions, he would like us to be in there as Europe unites itself in the face of the crisis. How ironic that members of the former Soviet bloc, which we encouraged to join the EU, are still there, whereas the bar-room joke is: who is going to join the EU first – the UK or Ukraine?

The UK’s Brexit-induced economic disaster has not gone away simply because attention is understandably devoted to what is happening in Ukraine. And, of course, Pelion has been piled upon Ossa with the extra economic damage wreaked by Putin’s assault: the aggravation of shortages of energy supplies and the concomitant rise in an already disturbing inflation rate. It’s going to be a rough year for the British and many other economies.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Complete vacuum in thought and opinion... now back to the thread.....

The cost of Brexit.... William Keegan March 7th

Brexit was always going to be a geopolitical and economic disaster – a once-proud nation cutting off its nose to spite its face. The daily tragedy of Putin’s laying waste of Ukraine has highlighted the shortsightedness of Johnson’s geopolitical misjudgment in leaving the European Union.

As that great one-nation Tory Remainer Michael Heseltine says: “Our continent faces a threat as severe as anything since the end of the cold war. I am ashamed that the country that in my lifetime saved European democracy has now absented itself, and that others must now determine Europe’s response.”

I am sure that my old friend the good Lord Heseltine means no disrespect to the “others” – our former partners in the EU. Like millions, he would like us to be in there as Europe unites itself in the face of the crisis. How ironic that members of the former Soviet bloc, which we encouraged to join the EU, are still there, whereas the bar-room joke is: who is going to join the EU first – the UK or Ukraine?

The UK’s Brexit-induced economic disaster has not gone away simply because attention is understandably devoted to what is happening in Ukraine. And, of course, Pelion has been piled upon Ossa with the extra economic damage wreaked by Putin’s assault: the aggravation of shortages of energy supplies and the concomitant rise in an already disturbing inflation rate. It’s going to be a rough year for the British and many other economies.

That's the spirit

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That's the spirit

��������������������

Regards
DF

What is? Why not try and be intelligible? Make a big effort, ask for help and you can do it! Go on!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]1499472055888236544[/tweet]
It really depends on what is in the Russian Influence report that Johnson has refused to release.

The highest priority is for the Great British people to see that report.

And then, if necessary, we take any appropriate action that the British people deem needs to be taken.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
remember which side you're on Brexiteers

[tweet]1500388340906008576[/tweet]

Blimey, how many times was that parroted in the Isles by the usual suspects. June 23rd 2016 was a great day for Putin and every crypto-fascist hanging on his coat tails

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why Brexit Needs an FBI Style Inquiry...

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/preamble-the-golden-lift/id1370376823?i=1000424000611

A few days after the important news that Britain's biggest ever political donor is to be investigated by Britain's FBI, Carole and Peter sketch out some of the connections between the EU referendum vote, the election of Donald Trump, and the interference of Vladimir Putin. More psych ops dark ads and dark money to come.

It will never happen, but it should

Jan 30, 2008
Why Brexit Needs an FBI Style Inquiry...

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/preamble-the-golden-lift/id1370376823?i=1000424000611

A few days after the important news that Britain's biggest ever political donor is to be investigated by Britain's FBI, Carole and Peter sketch out some of the connections between the EU referendum vote, the election of Donald Trump, and the interference of Vladimir Putin. More psych ops dark ads and dark money to come.

It will never happen, but it should

https://youtu.be/WGau8RBMNG8

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We need to keep joining the dots...

Capture.PNG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017