Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Awwww bless ... post a fact-based, sensible, balanced article by the Guardians economic editor and all the usual suspects come out in a rash! :lolol:

As you were ladies ...

eu_2-1-730x475.jpeg

:bla:

Jan 30, 2008
That won't happen because they don't want a situation where they actually get Brexit done, they want to maintain a situation where we are at continual loggerheads with the EU as well as migrant boats in the channel so there is always an 'enemy at the door' and you'll always vote Tory

The same Doomsayers said that about Brexit :lolol:

Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If all else fails, personal insults.

That should do it.

Well what would you call a Brexit supporter who celebrates the fact that a DUP minister has just 'Got Brexit Undone' by reversing a major part of Johnson's 'good deal' and getting Britain to break International law while they're at it ? A little misinformed :facepalm:

Because I'm sure you fully understand the situation with the NIP and can see the idiocy in his posts celebrating it :lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Seemingly endless downsides to Brexit unless you are xenophobic......

Brexit has damaged your oldest ally, Portugal’s economy minister tells UK
Isambard Wilkinson, Lisbon

Thursday February 03 2022, 1.00pm, The Times

Pedro Siza Vieira, the Portuguese economy minister,has said it was part of his country’s “identity and foreign policy to have a close relationship with the UK and US”

Brexit has damaged Britain’s oldest ally, Portugal, economically and politically by impacting its trade and international influence, its economy minister told The Times.

Pedro Siza Vieira, the economy minister, noted that Portugal had never been a member of a major international organisation which Britain was not also a member.

However, he said Brexit had damaged the relationship between the two old allies as they prepare to mark the 650th anniversary of the treaty which first forged their diplomatic bond.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I thought this was meant to be a new kinder, less divisive NSC these days and personal insults were meant to be verboten ...

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

not for Whatty O...!! he has all this Brexit malarkey firmly down pat from his perspective and he will give anyone with an alternative view or opinion a salvo of vitriol from both barrels of his put down pistol.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought this was meant to be a new kinder, less divisive NSC these days and personal insults were meant to be verboten ...

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

And still absolutely nothing on the actual subject of the thread :shrug:

I would have thought if anyone on NSC could contribute as to why a Unionist party is deliberately undoing Johnson's 'Brilliant Brexit deal' and getting Britain to break International Law into the bargain, it would be you.

What with you being an ardent Unionist and an ardent Conservative who campaigned and voted for what the Unionists are now refusing to implement

Oh :dunce:

Jan 30, 2008
Well what would you call a Brexit supporter who celebrates the fact that a DUP minister has just 'Got Brexit Undone' by reversing a major part of Johnson's 'good deal' and getting Britain to break International law while they're at it ? A little misinformed :facepalm:

Because I'm sure you fully understand the situation with the NIP and can see the idiocy in his posts celebrating it :lolol:

I never mentioned getting Brexit done in my post you're making it up as you go along , back to the long grass with you !

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seemingly endless downsides to Brexit unless you are xenophobic......

Brexit has damaged your oldest ally, Portugal’s economy minister tells UK
Isambard Wilkinson, Lisbon

Thursday February 03 2022, 1.00pm, The Times

Pedro Siza Vieira, the Portuguese economy minister,has said it was part of his country’s “identity and foreign policy to have a close relationship with the UK and US”

Brexit has damaged Britain’s oldest ally, Portugal, economically and politically by impacting its trade and international influence, its economy minister told The Times.

Pedro Siza Vieira, the economy minister, noted that Portugal had never been a member of a major international organisation which Britain was not also a member.

However, he said Brexit had damaged the relationship between the two old allies as they prepare to mark the 650th anniversary of the treaty which first forged their diplomatic bond.

Leaving the EU was one thing but the way the UK government has behaved is an complete disgrace. The only ones in Europe we seem to have a reasonable relationship with are the crypto Fascist regimes in the likes of Poland and Hungary

Again not much interest in up holding International law, very very damaging to our place in the wider world at the very time we're supposed to be "Global Britain"

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And still absolutely nothing on the actual subject of the thread :shrug:

I would have thought if anyone on NSC could contribute as to why a Unionist party is deliberately undoing Johnson's 'Brilliant Brexit deal' and getting Britain to break International Law into the bargain, it would be you.

What with you being an ardent Unionist and an ardent Conservative who campaigned and voted for what the Unionists are now refusing to implement

Oh :dunce:

At least since since he has thrown Unionism under the bus we have seen the C...word against towards other users. A Brexit benefit dare I say?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here