Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've no idea why Randy is being mentioned in the context of CR's obsession with me.

I, and I think many others, do wish you would leave with bag of shite.

i really think not ......i've used this board for nearly 20 years and i won't be leaving because some new age, wokist , self appointed , internet policeman is displeased.

give yerself a slap.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Here's something the circle jerks were jerking to a while back
Carry on jerking chaps !
https://youtu.be/LjmfyTQB2Qw
Regards
DF

All you do is continually present videos from youtube grifters who basically piss down your back and tell you its raining. Some miniscule increase in financial services (which can be questionable post pandemic) which really means more money in the pockets of the spivs and bankers and that somehow trumps chronic food shortages ands empty shelves, all with a smug grin like they had the last laugh. Don't beleive your eyes and ears but look at these irrelevant financial numbers in the Torgraph instead.

These people are taking the piss out of you

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
All you do is continually present videos from youtube grifters who basically piss down your back and tell you its raining. Some miniscule increase in financial services (which can be questionable post pandemic) which really means more money in the pockets of the spivs and bankers and that somehow trumps chronic food shortages ands empty shelves, all with a smug grin like they had the last laugh. Don't beleive your eyes and ears but look at these irrelevant financial numbers in the Torgraph instead.

They realised their supporters were gullible early in the game.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Sssh! He'll never know if you don't tell him......

Actually I think you are right to challenge his vacuous claims and puerile sloganising

No one minds if he immerses himself in blissful ignorance, but when he attempts to pass the snake oil on, then he needs to be called out for his terminal idiocy.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There is a marked drop in the level of idiocy on this thread over the last day or so. Obviously it is part of a 'cunning plan', the objective of which I cannot imagine :lolol:

Still, if it reduces the inane contributions on here, it gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

So, back on topic,

UK food supplies set to worsen as more Brexit red tape is introduced within weeks, businesses warn

The UK's food supply problems are at risk of getting worse because of additional Brexit red tape which will come into force in a matter of weeks, businesses have warned. From 1 October, the UK will begin carrying out checks on paperwork that must be pre-completed using a government IT system for hours before the point of entry for imports of meat, dairy, and some other produce from the EU.

Then, from1 January, physical checks will begin on shipments of the same products, with goods that are not compliant at risk of being turned away, while at the same time pre-completed paperwork will need to be filed 24 hours in advance, a requirement likely to create major difficulties for exporters of fresh food.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/uk-food-supplies-brexit-border-checks-b1914218.html

I guess that sooner or later, we will actually have to really 'Get Brexit done' and put in place the Brexit agreement we signed off 9 months ago. So that will mean introducing import controls, processes and taxes, actually implementing the Northern Ireland Protocol and deciding what we are going to do about the Financial Services industry haemorrhaging business to various financial centres around the world.

This is all minor stuff we are currently experiencing, but the real effects of Brexit will hit when we finally 'get Brexit done' and Johnson can't just keep putting it off forever can he ? After all everyone knew what they were voting for :wink:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is a marked drop in the level of idiocy on this thread over the last day or so. Obviously it is part of a 'cunning plan', the objective of which I cannot imagine [emoji38]ol:

Still, if it reduces the inane contributions on here, it gets a thumbs up from me [emoji106]

So, back on topic,

UK food supplies set to worsen as more Brexit red tape is introduced within weeks, businesses warn

The UK's food supply problems are at risk of getting worse because of additional Brexit red tape which will come into force in a matter of weeks, businesses have warned. From 1 October, the UK will begin carrying out checks on paperwork that must be pre-completed using a government IT system for hours before the point of entry for imports of meat, dairy, and some other produce from the EU.

Then, from1 January, physical checks will begin on shipments of the same products, with goods that are not compliant at risk of being turned away, while at the same time pre-completed paperwork will need to be filed 24 hours in advance, a requirement likely to create major difficulties for exporters of fresh food.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/uk-food-supplies-brexit-border-checks-b1914218.html

I guess that sooner or later, we will actually have to really 'Get Brexit done' and put in place the Brexit agreement we signed off 9 months ago. So that will mean introducing import controls, processes and taxes, actually implementing the Northern Ireland Protocol and deciding what we are going to do about the Financial Services industry haemorrhaging business to various financial centres around the world.

This is all minor stuff we are currently experiencing, but the real effects of Brexit will hit when we finally 'get Brexit done' and Johnson can't just keep putting it off forever can he ? After all everyone knew what they were voting for :wink:
Surely this is ridiculous WZ? No one in their right mind would want to make importing and exporting from our nearest neighbours more costly and time consuming?

This will cost money and probably jobs....unless those stiffed by Brexit get a job with Customs and Excise?

Almost as stupid as having to use the Non-EU lanes at European airports,and ferry terminals and queue up for longer?

The world's gone mad, well, at least the UK. ...

Jan 30, 2008

Chin up randy the best is yet to come Global Britain is where it's at now 🇬🇧

https://youtu.be/-eJOJhwgluE

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You seem very triggered, angry and aggressive this evening.
The war is over, get on with your life. We’re all leavers now.
We are not at home to negative Nerris.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're all treading water they've achieved nothing absolutely nothing just a continuing circle of jerking over Milk shakes and a few beers and some HGV drivers

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Surely this is ridiculous WZ? No one in their right mind would want to make importing and exporting from our nearest neighbours more costly and time consuming?

This will cost money and probably jobs....unless those stiffed by Brexit get a job with Customs and Excise?

Almost as stupid as having to use the Non-EU lanes at European airports,and ferry terminals and queue up for longer?

The world's gone mad, well, at least the UK. ...

Why would we be queuing at EU gates when we're not in the EU:lolol: get over yourself man not everyone's waiting to get through ,you carry on believing the hype
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Why would we be queuing at EU gates when we're not in the EU:lolol: get over yourself man not everyone's waiting to get through ,you carry on believing the hype
Regards
DF

don't other EEA countries like Switzerland use the faster EU gates? unless you're saying you actually prefer to wait in a longer queue?

airport-passengers-eu-signs-airside-on-concourse-to-border-control-CXHYFC.jpg

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Yes, yes they do.

Let's get a Better Brexit outside the EU like Norway, Iceland or Switzerland.

Down with long passport queues ! Down with roaming charges ! Now !

it seems like PPF likes a cut your nose off to spite your face style Brexit, just a shame there's not enough voices that call for a sensible - that benefits everyone type of Brexit

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Really the only logical argument against joining the EEA is that it means a return of Freedom of Movement. But we've been told time and again that Brexit had nothing to do with xenophobia or hating foreigners. So there's no actually good argument against doing it by the Brexiters' own logic.

Well, I say "logic"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here