Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of course entertainment comes under "services", we are good at services, we are world beating in a number of service sectors.

So lets have no provision for them, all long term damage. But you reap what you sow...
The EU-UK financial services deal is reportedly being blocked by France over.... you guessed it.... fishing rights.

It is not possible to roll my eyes higher or for longer.

Ficking Fish.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The EU-UK financial services deal is reportedly being blocked by France over.... you guessed it.... fishing rights.

It is not possible to roll my eyes higher or for longer.

Ficking Fish.
Once again showing how any member state can potentially hold up important deals damaging the national interests of all the other members for any petty reason ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Once again showing how any member state can potentially hold up important deals damaging the national interests of all the other members for any petty reason ...

Once again showing the complete and utter stupidity of not including any aspect of the largest part of your economy before finalising and signing off a trade deal :dunce:

Any ideas on how to replace the unimplementable Northern Ireland Protocol that you voted for yet ?

It's just that with you being an ardent Unionist, voting for the original NIP, having the experience of being an ex junior assistant moderator on a Politics forum, and now seemingly having so much time on your hands again after those few weeks you didn't spend all day on NSC, you would be perfectly placed to come up with an alternative solution :)

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I know, its a good job financial services is a mere cottage industry to us. And anyway we hold all the cards

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Petty now after Brexit has virtually destroyed the British fishing industry. It was VERY important to Brexit jihadists previously.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Petty now after Brexit has virtually destroyed the British fishing industry. It was VERY important to Brexit jihadists previously.

Less of the hysterical pearl-clutching David and please stop continually talking this great country down ..

British exports to the European Union are bouncing back – easing fears that Brexit has done permanent damage to trade.

Official figures showed goods exports to the EU rose by 8.6 per cent to £12.7billion in March, close to the £13.6billion recorded in December and above the £7.9billion seen in January after the UK finally left the bloc.

The rise was driven by a revival in the exports of cars and live animals – including fish and shellfish – as businesses adjusted to life post Brexit.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...-bounce-easing-fears-Brexit-trade-crisis.html

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Less of the hysterical pearl-clutching David and please stop continually talking this great country down ..

British exports to the European Union are bouncing back – easing fears that Brexit has done permanent damage to trade.

Official figures showed goods exports to the EU rose by 8.6 per cent to £12.7billion in March, close to the £13.6billion recorded in December and above the £7.9billion seen in January after the UK finally left the bloc.

The rise was driven by a revival in the exports of cars and live animals – including fish and shellfish – as businesses adjusted to life post Brexit.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money...-bounce-easing-fears-Brexit-trade-crisis.html

So an article written for the Daily Mail 2 days ago, says that the hit on exports isn't as bad this month as the last two, partly down to a significant increase in exporting of cars as the effects of the pandemic reduces.

Well, not exactly a Brexit benefit, but maybe we should simply reduce our expectations of actually seeing benefits and see a Daily Mail headline of 'See it's not as shit as some said' as more akin to the sort of Brexit sunny uplands we should be hoping for :dunce:

Still no suggestions on the replacement for your Northern Ireland protocol, or are you taking your time to make sure that the solution you decide to support and vote for is actually implementable this time ?

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Point of order here David, you are aware of who a Jihadist is, are you not.? It is someone who commits murder in the name of a fictional character. Not someone who chose to leave the corrupt EU.
Back on topic...
Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]
https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1393128327314030592?s=21
Born to win[emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Point of order here David, you are aware of who a Jihadist is, are you not.? It is someone who commits murder in the name of a fictional character. Not someone who chose to leave the corrupt EU.
Back on topic...
https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1393128327314030592?s=21
Born to win[emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're aware how offensive '5th columnist' is to somebody from a Jewish family? Hypocrit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You're aware how offensive '5th columnist' is to somebody from a Jewish family? Hypocrit.

I take on board your comments David and I thank you for not racially abusing me again.
Back in topic.. it seems that the UK economy is set to out perform the rest of the G7 in the next 12 months.This really wonderful news, don’t you agree?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I take on board your comments David and I thank you for not racially abusing me again.
Back in topic.. it seems that the UK economy is set to out perform the rest of the G7 in the next 12 months.This really wonderful news, don’t you agree?

Apart from within the fantasy world of a Gammon who had no appreciation of Great British literature, where would this 'news about the UK economy seem' to emanate from ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tell the divs they will get jam tomorrow.....gotta laugh ain’t you?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Ive never heard any of the 5th columnists on here say they are offended by the label 5th columnist.
It is possible i missed it of course considering this thread is only worth checking in on every now and then

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Ive never heard any of the 5th columnists on here say they are offended by the label 5th columnist.
It is possible i missed it of course considering this thread is only worth checking in on every now and then

On a purely factual basis I can report that I've criticised the Football Genius for his shameless deployment of this offensive term on at least two occasions. The fact that it's been on at least 2 occasions indicates just how effective my comments were. It's worth you looking up where the term comes from.(I did this for JCFG but I'm not going to bother to do it for you as well.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here