Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Jobs,jobs,jobs..post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]
https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1391616863357054976?s=21
Born to win [emoji636]
A marketing release that a british company has got a contract from the British Army. Absolutely nothing to do with Brexit :dunce:
Greggs sales are increasing after the pandemic. Absolutely nothing to do with Brexit :dunce::dunce:
At last, a Brexit story. LIz Truss (via the Express) predicts a post Brexit 'economic boom'. The same Liz Truss who has ensured the 23 'rollover' trade deals she has signed specifically exclude the government’s flagship freeport programme to create same 'economic boom' :dunce::dunce::dunce:
Another story about the pandemic with nothing about Brexit :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

And from the linked article - But the figures also showed the number of workers on UK payrolls fell by 56,000 in March after three months of increases, as the pandemic continued to take its toll. Overall there were 813,000 fewer workers on payrolls than in March 2020, with more than half of those – 436,000 – aged under 25.

It appears that the two of you concentrating your last few weeks posts on self abuse, toiletry habits, sexual fantasies and anuses, all in the name of 'a couple of old matelots having a bit of of a nobble' hasn't improved your understanding of Brexit one iota.

Who would have guessed :lolol:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A marketing release that a british company has got a contract from the British Army. Absolutely nothing to do with Brexit :dunce:
Greggs sales are increasing after the pandemic. Absolutely nothing to do with Brexit :dunce::dunce:At last, a Brexit story. LIz Truss (via the Express) predicts a post Brexit 'economic boom'. The same Liz Truss who has ensured the 23 'rollover' trade deals she has signed specifically exclude the government’s flagship freeport programme to create same 'economic boom' :dunce::dunce::dunce:Another story about the pandemic with nothing about Brexit :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

And from the linked article - But the figures also showed the number of workers on UK payrolls fell by 56,000 in March after three months of increases, as the pandemic continued to take its toll. Overall there were 813,000 fewer workers on payrolls than in March 2020, with more than half of those – 436,000 – aged under 25.

It appears that the two of you concentrating your last few weeks posts on self abuse, toiletry habits, sexual fantasies and anuses, all in the name of 'a couple of old matelots having a bit of of a nobble' hasn't improved your understanding of Brexit one iota.

Who would have guessed :lolol:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] No edit too, that surprise Warner Weekend appears to be just the tonic to re focus you [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good to see all the positive economic/jobs news posted on this thread and of course it is relevant to Brexit as we were told there would be mass unemployment (500,000 job losses) if we dared vote leave so providing evidence to the contrary shows up yet another Project Fear fib which is obviously uncomfortable for all those who peddled it/believed it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Good to see all the positive economic/jobs news posted on this thread and of course it is relevant to Brexit as we were told there would be mass unemployment (500,000 job losses) if we dared vote leave so providing evidence to the contrary shows up yet another Project Fear fib which is obviously uncomfortable for all those who peddled it/believed it.

Indeed,it’s all about the positive now, some even got excited last week about French fisher people illegally blockading Jersey..
Strange times.[emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Still totally incapable of finding a Brexit benefit then :facepalm:

As NSC's most ardent Unionist, what do you think we should do about the Northern Ireland Protocol that you voted for and now can't be implemented :dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

As NSC's most ardent Unionist, what do you think we should do about the Northern Ireland Protocol that you voted for and now can't be implemented :dunce:

Where NSC Brexiters have failed I think I've finally got a benefit of Brexit...

Capture.PNG

Relegated last night

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You typed that with a growl didn’t you you angry little man [emoji6]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I much prefer his other account.

I see the pound is up again today.

Post Brexit Britain is booming [emoji636]

The pound going up has nothing to do with Brexit, it’s only if it loses value is their a connection, come on you know the rules…

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Indeed,it’s all about the positive now, some even got excited last week about French fisher people illegally blockading Jersey..
Strange times.[emoji636]

It's also odd how they ignore all the numerous Brexit benefits already posted .... there's really no fathoming the strange minds of the 5th column collective.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's also odd how they ignore all the numerous Brexit benefits already posted .... there's really no fathoming the strange minds of the 5th column collective.

Admittedly I only dip into this shit thread occasionally because I cannot stand reading some of the vacuous (mostly gammon Brexit) morons on it (I'm not including you in that), but this interested me. I haven't seen a single Brexit benefit (unless you count the vaccine issue which was debateable). Numerous you say? Go on then, let's read them...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Admittedly I only dip into this shit thread occasionally because I cannot stand reading some of the vacuous (mostly gammon Brexit) morons on it (I'm not including you in that), but this interested me. I haven't seen a single Brexit benefit (unless you count the vaccine issue which was debateable). Numerous you say? Go on then, let's read them...

Ooooh... casual racism.. nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here