Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You heading up North to tell all those voters off?

When are you going to realise that it’s people like you, whether they be politicians, media luvvies, artists or prominent users of social media, you talk to people like you have in your post and it bites you hard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plenty of non voters in Hartlepool like you CR

Now back to Brexit. Norwegian cod from a Norwegian boat tonight is it?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Plenty of non voters in Hartlepool like you CR

Now back to Brexit. Norwegian cod from a Norwegian boat tonight is it?

Naughty voters not doing what thicko31 says [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The only vote that was available to me was a PCC vote and the thought of bumping in to Watford Edit who only went there to write some Shyte on the ballot paper wasn’t appealing.

Not a great lover of fish, Curley Fries and double slaw for me [emoji6]

Editttttt….

Although the time it took him to go to the station reduced the shyte he posts on here, every cloud.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Naughty voters not doing what thicko31 says [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The only vote that was available to me was a PCC vote and the thought of bumping in to Watford Edit who only went there to write some Shyte on the ballot paper wasn’t appealing.

Not a great lover of fish, Curley Fries and double slaw for me [emoji6]

Editttttt….

Although the time it took him to go to the station reduced the shyte he posts on here, every cloud.

why you always have to resort to name calling?, Nicko didn't insult you

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
why you always have to resort to name calling?, Nicko didn't insult you

9febd0e1829abaf96ca6275c4ccfb854.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I'm sure our Europhile friends on here would heartily agree with the delightful Ursula von der Leyen that the EU did a splendid job with vaccine procurement and collective action was the only way forward for the survival of the EU, while wishing we were still members so we could benefit from their great success rather than going it alone in poor old Brexit Britain .. after all, being good members, good Europeans, acting together in solidarity and being less obstructive is what you wanted and voted for in 2016...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
.....aaaaaaand we're back on vaccines......

Unfortunately, our success with the vaccine programme won't bring back ten of thousands of the dead due to failure in governance

Just noticed France dosed 604k today, not bad...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Got woken early by the delightfull Mrs Wz yesterday to be told we were having a weekend away.

Should be back for kick off tomorrow so try to reign in the stupidity and stick to the subject while I'm away.

I wouldn't want to come back to find anyone banned again :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Got woken early by the delightfull Mrs Wz yesterday to be told we were having a weekend away.

Should be back for kick off tomorrow so try to reign in the stupidity and stick to the subject while I'm away.

I wouldn't want to come back to find anyone banned again :wink:

Not a BJ then ?
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here