Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
From the shockingly crap English, to the "joke" sailing over the head of people on his own team (even though the thickest person on the board actually got it), those last few posts are just so beautifully peak Brexiteer.

Don’t forget the noticeable almost synced apparent silence from the fun boy 3, someone’s had a word[emoji6]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From the shockingly crap English, to the "joke" sailing over the head of people on his own team (even though the thickest person on the board actually got it), those last few posts are just so beautifully peak Brexiteer.

It is quite amusing now spring is here, people can get out and enjoy the sunshine and there's nobody left to respond to the trolling :lolol:

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Beware Fake news......

[tweet]1365285501847154693[/tweet]

When the Government had to pay out taxpayers money to tell everyone how brilliant something is it's always a sure fire indicator that it really is brilliant and not an absolute cluster**** unfolding before everyone's eyes.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Beware Fake news......

[tweet]1365285501847154693[/tweet]

Some very low grade input and general trolling from the usual suspects on here, I'm not putting them on ignore but until they post something sensible engagement is a waste of time. Back on the above....

The big threat to this government is the parts of the right wing media previously 100% compliant with the big lie are now starting to call out their inadequacies and general incompetence. The Sunday Times, the Mail and even the Express...

When you reach for paid advertorial you know you're in trouble, its an admission they losing as reality get reported. But of course this isn't paid by Conservatives donors or even the mystery funded think tanks. Its funded by every one of us as taxpayers.

The country is paying for electing the Vote Leave government. Everyone will pay to some degree via an economic, social or human price. The numbers don't lie..

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

I have no doubt that, in their own way, the thread's Brexiteers love their country. I'm not sure this love extends to their country's language which they regularly brutalise, mangle and generally abuse.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I have no doubt that, in their own way, the thread's Brexiteers love their country. I'm not sure this love extends to their country's language which they regularly brutalise, mangle and generally abuse.

They don't love their country, it's more to do with exceptionalism, the idea you are better than other people, taking pleasure at others failing or misfortune and pinning a sense of identity to it. Thats got nothing to do with loving your country, it's the same as Trump supporters insurrection in the name of patriotism. People that are against division and want for a better country for everyone are the true patriots

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don’t forget the noticeable almost synced apparent silence from the fun boy 3, someone’s had a word[emoji6]

Sorry to disappoint :bigwave: It's just that with the glorious weather of the last few days, shirley no one would want to spend their whole day at a keyboard ? It's been absolutely wonderful out there.

And I'm afraid I wouldn't know, maybe someone has had a word but I think the only way us mere NSC plebs would know is if an account that constantly contributes to this thread suddenly goes AWOL. Keep your eyes skimmed :wink:

Anyway, stop trying to drag me off topic, you little scamp, we've all been warned to keep on topic.

What do you think is going to happen about the NI protocol ? I see the ERG are now joining the Unionists and saying it should be scrapped, after they voted for it.

It can't just be scrapped, there will have to be something in it's place, what do you think ?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry to disappoint :bigwave: It's just that with the glorious weather of the last few days, shirley no one would want to spend their whole day at a keyboard ? It's been absolutely wonderful out there.

And I'm afraid I wouldn't know, maybe someone has had a word but I think the only way us mere NSC plebs would know is if an account that constantly contributes to this thread suddenly goes AWOL. Keep your eyes skimmed :wink:

Didn’t take long for you to bring your ridiculous attempt at humour back with the sole intention of winding people up did it? And if it’s so lovely do me a favour and stay out for longer you weirdo!!

More editing too[emoji2356]

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Didn’t take long for you to bring your ridiculous attempt at humour back with the sole intention of winding people up did it? And if it’s so lovely do me a favour and stay out for longer you weirdo!!

More editing too[emoji2356]

gladiator.gif

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brits bailing out of Spain, forget the reciprocal health care arrangement from now on

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 36

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
The level of incompetence here is breathtaking

Former Labour MEP Richard Corbett said:

“The hypocrisy and incompetence of Tory Brexit ministers is jaw dropping. They wanted Brexit, told us ‘Brexit means Brexit’, and now complain about the consequences of Brexit!

“Did they not think that the EU would continue to apply its rules – rules that Britain helped create as a member? Did they believe that walking out of the EU would mean that it would waive its rules in favour of a non-member?”

[tweet]1366834934795624452[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The level of incompetence here is breathtaking

Former Labour MEP Richard Corbett said:

“The hypocrisy and incompetence of Tory Brexit ministers is jaw dropping. They wanted Brexit, told us ‘Brexit means Brexit’, and now complain about the consequences of Brexit!

“Did they not think that the EU would continue to apply its rules – rules that Britain helped create as a member? Did they believe that walking out of the EU would mean that it would waive its rules in favour of a non-member?”

[tweet]1366834934795624452[/tweet]

There's always Ghana, lot of trade deals with poor countries far away...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Yes because Croatia ,Lithuania and Slovenia are real power houses of the EU....... PMSL !
Regards
DF

Ghana GDP per capita USD5700, Slovenia USD38000 (UK USD44000)

Poor countries far away or half a billion population first world 22 miles off Dover. Wake up pal...

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Ghana GDP per capita USD5700, Slovenia USD38000 (UK USD44000)

Poor countries far away or half a billion population first world 22 miles off Dover. Wake up pal...

Surprised Liz Truss hasn't jumped on a flight to Ghana with her Stilton....:lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What I can't quite understand is how we have, in most cases, just rolled over deals we had in the EU .... but being a member of the once 'largest free trade area in the world' was supposed to get us much better deals with third countries than we could have achieved by ourselves. After securing all those trade deals we can further adapt and improve on them to prioritise our needs rather than 27 other nations in the coming years [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here