Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Plenty in my family have gone on the tools, made bundles of lolly and no student debt hanging round their necks, apprenticeships are the way forward.

Indeed good trades people can earn good money, UK governments decision not focus on this in past and send people to Uni that didn't really need to go...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
2019 - Bojo parades Isle of Man smoked kippers at his leadership Rally...

Capture.JPG

2021 - Isle of Man Isle jettisons itself from UK to secure fishing agreement with EU

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/n...k-to-secure-fishing-agreement-with-eu-222046/

"The Isle of Man's chief minister said without access for EU boats in Manx waters there would be difficulty exporting island goods, making it a no-brainer for such an export-reliant industry."

Where's Nigel when you need him?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I see the ERG don’t like the deal they voted for anymore.

[tweet]1364861035568652288[/tweet]

Charlatans

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Indeed good trades people can earn good money, UK governments decision not focus on this in past and send people to Uni that didn't really need to go...

Here we agree, to much focus has been put on Uni, get kids working. I started my apprenticeship when I was 16, hasn’t done me any harm, Mortgage paid on both of my properties before I was 50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

I'm thinking more like construction sites, very unfashionable jobs even if they pay well will never be filled by Brits. It's a fact of life and if you want to invest in big construction projects you need manpower on hand which will mostly be foreign labour

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here we agree, to much focus has been put on Uni, get kids working. I started my apprenticeship when I was 16, hasn’t done me any harm, Mortgage paid on both of my properties before I was 50.

I think this is debatable.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I guess that reading, like thinking, isn't something you excel at. I'm beginning to see how you managed to end up voting for a border in the Irish Sea :dunce:

:bigwave:

While there are challenges ahead for the sector which is set to grow by a quarter of million workers in the next four years, the construction industry will provide more opportunities for British workers, as the number of migrant workers falls, CITB’s annual Migration Survey showed

Among the findings, 41% of employers will look to increase the skills of British workers, almost a third (30%) will provide more permanent jobs for Brits, a quarter (24%) will increase minimum salaries, and 16% will look to take on more local apprentices.

https://www.pbctoday.co.uk/news/hr-...ndings, 41% of,take on more local apprentices.

Good old Wz ....

CICaLxg.gif

:dunce::lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
While there are challenges ahead for the sector which is set to grow by a quarter of million workers in the next four years, the construction industry will provide more opportunities for British workers, as the number of migrant workers falls, CITB’s annual Migration Survey showed

Among the findings, 41% of employers will look to increase the skills of British workers, almost a third (30%) will provide more permanent jobs for Brits, a quarter (24%) will increase minimum salaries, and 16% will look to take on more local apprentices.

https://www.pbctoday.co.uk/news/hr-...ndings, 41% of,take on more local apprentices.

Good old Wz ....

CICaLxg.gif

:dunce::lolol:

Don’t get to cocky JCFG, remember it’s Watford Edit on duty using that account WZ No 2 will be along to nail you with his rapier wit this afternoon, you’ve been warned [emoji6]He’ll pull the Lever and shit on you from a great height [emoji6]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don’t get to cocky JCFG, remember it’s Watford Edit on duty using that account WZ No 2 will be along to nail you with his rapier wit this afternoon, you’ve been warned [emoji6]He’ll pull the Lever and shit on you from a great height [emoji6]

I'll leave the two of you to entertain yourselves (POTG can share his helmet with JCFG)

dumb_dumber_kobal-8893-560x346.jpg

:bigwave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I would settle for just one of his many accounts/personas being able to read and comprehend posts on here. How does he manage to always edit his posts but leave the stupid stuff in !?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see the ERG don’t like the deal they voted for anymore.

[tweet]1364861035568652288[/tweet]

Charlatans

Time for them to take responsibility for their own research (or complete lack of)

Just use the Irish ports and start rebuilding...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Do you mean Dr Heckle and Mr Snide ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here