Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Do you understand the cause of the build-up of lorries unable to go to France?

Don't be ashamed if you don't.

Everyone understands. Even Brexiteers like yourself. The 'meaning' is, EU member States exercising sovereignty/control over their borders.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Everyone understands. Even Brexiteers like yourself. The 'meaning' is, EU member States exercising sovereignty/control over their borders.

Thanks Dave, Merry Christmas.

That's not very friendly of them, is it?

Are you implying that they are only doing this to be difficult and to prove a point?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks Dave, Merry Christmas.

That's not very friendly of them, is it?

Are you implying that they are only doing this to be difficult and to prove a point?
You know what it implies. Don't embarrass yourself.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gibraltar is going to be part of Schengen with free access for the Spanish. British passport holders will have to show their passports!
Gib voted 96% Remain.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
On which side of the pond?

'British companies trading with Europe will have to absorb a post-Brexit bureaucracy burden and fill in an extra 215m customs declarations at a cost of about £7bn a year, according to government officials.

The scale of the additional red tape involved in future trade with the EU was confirmed as cabinet office minister Michael Gove laid out the government’s plans to manage the UK’s borders in a 206-page document that included the admission: “Customs declarations are complicated'

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Or the more sage might put it down to the red tape and bureaucracy, which is a case of Q.E.D. here.

You see it how you want Da I seve.

Don't you? I see you are determined to carry on without a restorative break so maybe you might muster a bit more clarity and respond to questions?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
'British companies trading with Europe will have to absorb a post-Brexit bureaucracy burden and fill in an extra 215m customs declarations at a cost of about £7bn a year, according to government officials.

The scale of the additional red tape involved in future trade with the EU was confirmed as cabinet office minister Michael Gove laid out the government’s plans to manage the UK’s borders in a 206-page document that included the admission: “Customs declarations are complicated'

£7BN a year on Custom red tape? Lets fund our NHS instead.......

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't you? I see you are determined to carry on without a restorative break so maybe you might muster a bit more clarity and respond to questions?

He doesn't even know if a match is all ticket or pay on the gate, but expect him to understand? :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I'm pretty sure that JC Footy Genius wasn't being embarrassed this regularly when he stopped posting and went to all the trouble of setting up the Is it POTG? account instead :lolol:

I wonder if the next account has already been set up ? He really doesn't seem to understand that idiocy on this scale simply undermines all the time and effort he puts into every account he sets up :dunce:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm pretty sure that JC Footy Genius wasn't being embarrassed this regularly when he stopped posting and went to all the trouble of setting up the Is it POTG? account instead :lolol:

I wonder if the next account has already been set up ? He really doesn't seem to understand that idiocy on this scale simply undermines all the time and effort he puts into every account he sets up :dunce:

We all know the reasons for Brexit. Even Brexiteers. In an attempt to not look like racists and xenophobic, it's suddenly all about the EU red tape, sovereignty and all sorts of bollocks, all of which is confiirmed as bullshit.You can't really re-write history and expect people not to notice

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here