Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Jan 30, 2008
No need to explain old boy, as you say it's all in your back catalogue - no-deal won't happen, anyone that thinks it will is a moron, no infrastructure in place etc Just continuing your excellent predictions track record .. Brexit won't happen being my personal favourite :lolol:

Speaking of relationships please pass on my best wishes/sympathies to Mrs Wz .... what a saint that woman must be. :wink:

You've got to throw in the soft of softest Brexit and the icing on the cake of a Norway style Brexit , poor old meg if only she could have seen it coming
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
More grate news as we are exporting £100 BILION to Germany as soon as Brexit takes place

Always said they need us more than we need them

We are the bigliest winners here

View attachment 131288

Regards

DF

Add that to the 1.2T all left, not bad for 4 years work, more to follow.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
'No deal' will be the end of the Tory party for a decade.

And they no longer have the Corbyn get-out-of-jail-free card.

Still can't believe I voted for them in 2010, but that was before they completely lost the plot

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
any predcitions on when the German Car Industry will cave in? christmas day ?

Eo44Y6DW8AAy0kd.jpeg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
[tweet]1337119466837188610[/tweet]

...and the Australian government has been actively trying to get a deal with the EU for the past couple of years.

Effectively Australia is not happy with an 'Australian-style' deal!

It absolutely beggars belief that Johnson should try and sell it as a positive.

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
First I considered 'my life'.

I guessed the rest would follow.

If I pass on your sage advice to friends (seven at present but more anticipated) who have just lost their jobs, I suspect they might find it a little, er, 'insubstantial'... maybe even insulting.

Anything else?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If I pass on your sage advice to friends (seven at present but more anticipated) who have just lost their jobs, I suspect they might find it a little, er, 'insubstantial'... maybe even insulting.

Is that because you are completely unaware of the effects on my life and those close to me, yet I choose not to wallow in self-pity?

Er, I hope that helps.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
...and the Australian government has been actively trying to get a deal with the EU for the past couple of years.

Effectively Australia is not happy with an 'Australian-style' deal!

It absolutely beggars belief that Johnson should try and sell it as a positive.
Don't be surprised, Johnson will happily polish any turd if it buys him time, that's his whole career.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Is that because you are completely unaware of the effects on my life and those close to me, yet I choose not to wallow in self-pity?

Er, I hope that helps.

Sorry but it doesn't. If you recommend a particular course of action to others, then your unique circumstances and 'solution' are generally irrelevant to others.

Of course you are right that no one benefits from 'wallowing in self pity' - but maybe some are just more beaten down by circumstances beyond their control than you are.

For them your advice might seem a little patronising and certainly unhelpful... including your choice of language.

Does that help you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here