Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh shit the Jedi Brexit Master is back I’m out of here [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

You say the sweetest things :kiss:

But, it's all relative. You know how an amoeba would think that a bit of Sphagnum Moss was the most intelligent thing it had ever encountered ? (Obviously if amoeba were capable of thought) :wink:

Now you do know how I love coincidences and apparently I had a similar conversation a few months back

You're evidently smarter than you look.
No. I don't think I am, it's all relative.

It's just that I keep conversing with you and, consequentially, appear to be a complete f***ing genius :wink:

:bigwave:

I wonder who I was talking to that time :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You say the sweetest things :kiss:

But, it's all relative. You know how an amoeba would think that a bit of Sphagnum Moss was the most intelligent thing it had ever encountered ? (Obviously if amoeba were capable of thought) :wink:

Now you do know how I love coincidences and apparently I had a similar conversation a few months back

I wonder who I was talking to that time :wink:

Yoda?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No he uses he special Jedi mind tricks on me, still it’s nice that the Big Hoss is back, listening to you & all the other WZ wannabes waffling on is tedious, at least WZ has a certain, how do you say... je ne sais quoi.

What a bizarre reply. I realise you are just lashing out because people ask you questions that you are unable to answer. Chill.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I think its fair to say undemocratic loony halfwit remoaners like you only accepted membership ending when our membership ended.
You have no other choice except to move on from attempts to stop it happening.

Scenes!

I don't see why 'following the will of the people' makes me an undemocratic loon.

It is marvelous to see that the gammons are still as angry and as red faced as ever, even though they have won.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't see why 'following the will of the people' makes me an undemocratic loon.

It is marvelous to see that the gammons are still as angry and as red faced as ever, even though they have won.

Who is angry? All i see is leavers still laughing at undemocratic loons like you.

Scenes!

Brother Sid

Jan 4, 2006
Horsham
Churchill will be turning in his grave. Is he really the best Britain has?

I have it on good authority from someone who lived close to Johnson in Rudgwick , that his personal hygiene is suspect to say the least,. I do hope UDL doesn’t judge all us Englishmen on his disreputable appearance tonight.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Remember the day he turned up in Brussels and didn't even bring a pen...

Capture.JPG

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Who is angry? All i see is leavers still laughing at undemocratic loons like you.

Scenes!

But everyone that doesn't bury their head in the sand sees gammons getting angry when Brexit caused issues arise.

Your response of leaping to insults said it all.

Remainers don't exist anymore, we're all leavers. However, angry gammons are still a live and kicking. You won, why be angry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here