Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unifying? You’ve kicked it off by insulting people.

Genuine question; are you a bit thick? Or do you just enjoy starting a binfest, like a troll? I suspect both.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was under the impression that PofG was a kind of 'JCFG lite'.

Funnily enough. I thought that by calling 'them' them out, I'd spoilt my game of embarrass one and wait for the other to respond with angry posts,

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?383827-A-Wee-Issue&p=9598990&viewfull=1#post9598990

But it appears not :facepalm:

And, before 'they' tell me they were both logged on at the same time, I had to explain to you, in very simple language a couple of posts ago, how to do that :facepalm::facepalm:

But, purely coincidentally, [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] only turns up and tries when [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] isn't logged on. You'd think that people of their means would be able to afford two devices to access the Internet, rather than have to share, wouldn't you :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

And, I have to say

Better than the Bakerlite and Two Professors act, at least they have different posting styles

We all know that [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] = [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] = [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], but why do I think that's less than half the story :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I wonder which one of 'them' will give me a thumbs up first ?

:wave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Unifying? You’ve kicked it off by insulting people.

Genuine question; are you a bit thick? Or do you just enjoy starting a binfest, like a troll? I suspect both.

*sigh* Run along Clampy/Nibble you don't even support BHA FC go somewhere else for your therapy.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
*sigh* Run along Clampy/Nibble you don't even support BHA FC go somewhere else for your therapy.

I'm sure you only started this thread to use that line. What does your friend JC Footy Genius/Is it PotG think ? :facepalm:

Clamp has held up his hands literally for years and admitted that Nibble was an old account :shrug:

I think both your accounts are now starting to look fairly desperate. Just trying to help :wave:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Of course I support BHA. End of.
Slow down the boozing you ingracious moron. Enjoy your binfest, I’ll leave you to it.

Nah you don't support BHA FC, failed actor with multiple accounts/troll who has numerous issues and numerous accounts .. tolerated because you support parrot the line that gets you the most likes/goes with the flow.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I'm sure you only started this thread to use that line. What does your friend JC Footy Genius/Is it PotG think ? :facepalm:

Clamp has held up his hands literally for years and admitted that Nibble was an old account :shrug:

I think both your accounts are now starting to look fairly desperate. Just trying to help :wave:

You're defending someone who doesn't even support our team you grade A muppet. Have a go at answering the question ... how do we change the direction of the Eu which even you agree isn't the right course if a majority always want more EU/ever closer union?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Quite. It’s no secret that I used to post under a different name. As quite a few posters have.

As some on here know, I got to matches with people on this board. So if that’s the best the handful of morons can come up with, I shan’t lose much sleep.
I suspect they just get a bit frustrated at being owned by everyone on here on a regular basis. Genuinely life’s losers.
And with that I think I’ll depart this stain of a thread. I imagine it’ll be locked soon.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Continuing on from the unifying spirit of finding common ground amongst most leave/remain voters on NSC eg accepting the remoaner/Europhile nutjobs who infest the Brexit thread are best ignored, may I humbly ask how those who have had many problems with the direction of the EC/EU over past years/decades but still voted remain expected the EU to suddenly change and reverse the path of ever closer union/more EU which you agreed was a serious mistake?

CSE grade 4 in English.

POTG has better grammar

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dear oh dear. Someone must have pissed on the OP's Friday fish and chips. I can't decipher anything he's trying to say other than "I AM VERY ANGRY".

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
P.S what is it with Gammony morons trying to get themselves banned of late? Some kind of collective, lockdown hysteria? Don’t get me wrong, a moron cull would be most welcome on here but I’m embarrassed for them. Cringe.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Continuing on from the unifying spirit of finding common ground amongst most leave/remain voters on NSC eg accepting the remoaner/Europhile nutjobs who infest the Brexit thread are best ignored, may I humbly ask how those who have had many problems with the direction of the EC/EU over past years/decades but still voted remain expected the EU to suddenly change and reverse the path of ever closer union/more EU which you agreed was a serious mistake?

What do you feel needs changing?

or is that a "which laws would you change" question?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here