Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A person with a lazy eye suffering mental issues during lockdown might well feel offended, with justification.

Why does everything have to have a tag or name? Is that your way of putting everything in boxes or compartments to make it easier to digest?

You really are a psychiatrist's dream.

How desperate ?

Due to your utter and complete stupidity, you have managed to take the tiny bit of responsibility you have been allowed and f*** over the vast majority of the country twice (not least yourself and your little bunch of mates on here). And now you're upset because someone takes the piss out of your stupidity ? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not everyone who voted leave is a loon, not everyone who voted leave is a racist, or gullible or stupid.

However, anyone who is racist, a loon, or gullible would in all likelyhood vote Brexit. Unfortunately they are on your boat whether you like it or not

Your absolutely correct. They never appear on the Brexit thread anymore though because, as it's become more and more obvious, they have been going backwards at a rate of knots that would put Steve Redgrave and Matthew Pinsent to shame :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Calling someone a 'swivel-eyed Brexit loony' if they voted differently in the Leave the EU referendum is quite offensive actually.

...or is he referring to the extreme right wing ERG supporters and Brexit Party opinion formers, rather than (arguably misguided) voters?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I'm hoping to see Trump's dethroning as the collapse of the extreme right, Boris will leg it next spring and the loonies cast back to the margins

Farage can rename his party Monster Raving loony party

...or "The Farage - I'm not a racist, but...' party?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
With him, your guess is as good as mine. :shrug:

As you know, I do like to be inclusive so,

When I say Swivel-eyed Brexit loonies I mean

Politicians who will say anything for their own promotion and f*** the country over in the process. (see Farage, Johnson, the ERG etc)

Individuals who keep insisting that they want Brexit even though they cannot give a single benefit or reason for this ridiculous act of self harm and they still have no idea of what they voted for or what they're getting. And this is all despite the fact that it is becoming more apparent by the hour just what a complete clusterf*** the whole thing is.

These seem to be a mixture of Racists, Xenophobes, Islamophobes etc (Ppf, Chicken Run, Baker lite)
The Incredibly Stupid (Baker lite, JCFG, Ppf)
And the terminally gullible (bashldir, Chicken Run, melia's shoes)

As you can see, some fit into more than one category. You know who they are and which type they are as well as I do, and I'm sure you can probably think of one or two others for each category :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As you know, I do like to be inclusive so,

When I say Swivel-eyed Brexit loonies I mean

Politicians who will say anything for their own promotion and f*** the country over in the process. (see Farage, Johnson, the ERG etc)

Individuals who keep insisting that they want Brexit even though they cannot give a single benefit or reason for this ridiculous act of self harm and they still have no idea of what they voted for or what they're getting. And this is all despite the fact that it is becoming more apparent by the hour just what a complete clusterf*** the whole thing is.

These seem to be a mixture of Racists, Xenophobes, Islamophobes etc (Ppf, Chicken Run, Baker lite)
The Incredibly Stupid (Baker lite, JCFG, Ppf)
And the terminally gullible (bashldir, Chicken Run, melia's shoes)

As you can see, some fit into more than one category. You know who they are and which type they are as well as I do, and I'm sure you can probably think of one or two others for each category :wink:

Illuminating, as are most of your posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here