Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
good old Bojo is going to give us a oztralian brexit which is great as i love vegemite and Skippy the bush kangaroo

Regards

DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I can't see why anyone would be surprised by the latest turn of events. Brexit, on the terms of VoteLeave, Gove, Johnson et al , was always going to be undeliverable. Why would the EU grant favourable status on a country that will become a trading rival right on its doorstep, one that does not want to contribute financially to the EU and can't agree to any of its rules and standards yet demand tariff free trade ?

We are going to have to rely on the goodwill of the EU not to fully enforce border controls or standards on Jan 1 or we are well in the shat.

Brexit was perfectly deliverable but on the terms of Vote Leave it was pure fantasy, four and a half years and still chasing the impossible dream.

They can blame the EU all they want, but I think we now need to hear the full details of managed no deal

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Fun boy three? Christ on a bike, even your music selections are shite! Get a job.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 08.55.01.png

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Moodys have changed the uk credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 partly due to Brexit. 3 is a biglier number than 2 so another victery for Boris as even the banks think were grate

Regards

DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Moodys have changed the uk credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 partly due to Brexit. 3 is a biglier number than 2 so another victery for Boris as even the banks think were grate

Regards

DF

AAA to A3 in 7 years, same a Czech Republic. Finding our new level..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here