Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still peddling the million (or so) figure lie as well ... you would think the people that are so outraged by supposedly misleading numbers on the side of a bus would be a bit more honest.

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-march-count/

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-two-million-no-evidence/

Did any of our rabid band of remainers ever apologise for attacking Aaron Banks regarding false funding allegations which he has now accepted compensation for and donated it to charity. All of the usual bunch joined in.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Did any of our rabid band of remainers ever apologise for attacking Aaron Banks regarding false funding allegations which he has now accepted compensation for and donated it to charity. All of the usual bunch joined in.

Of course not ... first in line with the hysterical conspiracy accusations, nowhere to be found when proved wrong.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
portslade seagull;9364514[B said:
]You maybe being one of them who cannot accept the will of the voters[/B]

Genuine question.... In what sense do you mean 'accept' the will of the, in truth just over half of the 2016, voters?

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just calling out facts and evidence since 2010..

8D7597EE26B39CC7DC12A7B5F66D3DB33D29BBD9

:lolol::thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, I was one of the million or so who went on the marches, wrote some letters, bunged a bit of money to the cause. It seemed reasonable, given that most people wanted it. We tried but we failed. I'm disappointed about that but not ashamed. Now, what did DR do in support of his cause, apart from his shallow witterings on here?
I didn't have to do anything , I just waited for the silent majority to make their way to the ballot box, as for your claim that most people wanted it (peoples vote )is utter delusional on your part
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Its funny watching leavers still clinging on to their 18th century dream, when the world looks on laughing. Im still waiting for a leaver to come up with credible explanations as to what they expect of the future. Ive heard 'negotiating deals with the rest of the world' (who we had good deals with anyway). 'Control of our laws' {which we had anyway). 'Controlled immigration' (non EU immigration has increased). 'Not being governed by non elected officials (Not like D.C. I imagine). The negligence provided by the shower in office thats been responsible for unnecessary loss of life during this pandemic, is criminal, and wankers still 'try' to defend it.
Ive not heard one convincing argument for the shambles they have created for now and the future, just the usual 'You lost, get over it', and the funniest 'We should all pull together as one' (So people dont blame us as it all unravels). You would have thought after 4 years they would have convinced everybody. The fact that they havnt come close speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Its funny watching leavers still clinging on to their 18th century dream, when the world looks on laughing. Im still waiting for a leaver to come up with credible explanations as to what they expect of the future. Ive heard 'negotiating deals with the rest of the world' (who we had good deals with anyway). 'Control of our laws' {which we had anyway). 'Controlled immigration' (non EU immigration has increased). 'Not being governed by non elected officials (Not like D.C. I imagine). The negligence provided by the shower in office thats been responsible for unnecessary loss of life during this pandemic, is criminal, and wankers still 'try' to defend it.
Ive not heard one convincing argument for the shambles they have created for now and the future, just the usual 'You lost, get over it', and the funniest 'We should all pull together as one' (So people dont blame us as it all unravels). You would have thought after 4 years they would have convinced everybody. The fact that they havnt come close speaks volumes.

No hard feelings David :lolol:
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No hard feelings David :lolol:
Regards
DF
None, 'I dont live there', and wont be so affected by the consequences, unlike turnips (that you could possibly picking in order to receive your state benefits) like yourself will. I was hoping for something credible, not stupidity, but thanks for your brave effort.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pretty frightening when you see Cummings, one of the Brexit engineers and one of the heads of the Vote Leave campaign, slithering amd misleading and stalling when being asked about their misleading literature back in Jan.
This guy persuaded people to vote his way. If I had been fooled, I'd be feeling pretty silly.

Although I wouldn't call it a "BLAZING" row, more of an exercise in lying and squirming. I'm embarrassed for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVl0UWtcgs

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It’s so obvious that before the end of this year there’s gonna be an announcement that “due to Covid 19, we didn’t have time to negotiate a comprehensive trade deal. We’ll try again next year.”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes, wouldn’t be surprised if they have to wait a little longer to find out what version of the lie they voted for :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here