Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I suppose until the end of the year we are in the political equivalent of Purgatory ??

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I 'jumped' ( your word not mine ) on her post because as often the case she is incorrect ( I'll do her the justice of not accusing her of lying as she is a decent poster outside this thread ). You're becoming more than a bore though. You're back to being that drunk at the end of the bar who parrots the same statement again ..... and again ... and again .... and again. And I see you've brought Meg out of retirement but somewhat altered her options ..... how unlike you !

I have to give you credit for your recruitment. Ppf has seamlessly slipped into the role of thumbing your posts and jumping on Thunderbolt's posts since the sad demise of Two Profs.

Anyway, enough of our entertaining whataboutism, are you hoping for alignment with EU rules and regulations, giving us the promised frictionless trade promised by Johnson or the all out No deal (also promised by Johnson - see Australia)

Or would you rather, 4 years on, still prefer not say which you voted for, even though, like every leave voter, you know exactly which it is :lolol:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have to give you credit for your recruitment. Ppf has seamlessly slipped into the role of thumbing your posts and jumping on Thunderbolt's posts since the sad demise of Two Profs.

Anyway, enough of our entertaining whataboutism, are you hoping for alignment with EU rules and regulations, giving us the promised frictionless trade promised by Johnson or the all out No deal (also promised by Johnson - see Australia)

Or would you rather, 4 years on, still prefer not say which you voted for, even though, like every leave voter, you know exactly which it is :lolol:

Yawn. And yet you think those are my only two choices ? I suggest you go back to your paperclips selling.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Any Unicorns, sunny uplands, or the necessary customs infrastructure yet?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
0765D49A-D5AD-4510-A5C7-F0A7DD0F9A37.jpeg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My favourite story of late was the Government's plan to offer Australia freedom of movement as part of a trade deal.

That's right - Freedom of movement with another country, even announcing their intention to the press BEFORE the negotiations.

Australia turned them down flat fearing an an exodus of highly trained workers to the UK and an influx of unskilled British workers to Sydney and Melbourne.

:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
[TWEET]1227906931450425344[/TWEET]

What a plonker they were to post that

I was actually passing through Schiphol later that day, there was a long queue and the reason was some of the automatic passport machines were not working.

At this location all nationalities from EU, Swiss, US, Japan, South Korea, HK, Singapore, aust, New Zealand and another country in no mans land can pass this way

I don’t think it’s passport checks that will slow us down in future it will be customs checks, interesting to see whether we get better terms than Australia which currently enjoys a visa waiver in the Schenhen area.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That may well happen but YOU said we were still members .... we're not.

We are members in all but name so we won’t see the full effects until we go No deal in December.

It’s time to stop the pretence now. Stop desperately trying to defend the indefensible. You will get a Brexit. Well done. You win. But stop pretending it’s not going to be an utter mess.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are members in all but name so we won’t see the full effects until we go No deal in December.

It’s time to stop the pretence now. Stop desperately trying to defend the indefensible. You will get a Brexit. Well done. You win. But stop pretending it’s not going to be an utter mess.

Westdene thinks being a member is the same as leaving. I never said member, I said we hadn’t left yet.
We haven’t left the Single Market, Customs Union, or Freedom of Movement yet, as my graphic above shows.
We are in transition.

That’s what is so hilarious about Colin’s tweet. He moaned (yes a brexiter moaning) that he had to queue, when it was just a very busy day at Schipol.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Westdene thinks being a member is the same as leaving. I never said member, I said we hadn’t left yet.
We haven’t left the Single Market, Customs Union, or Freedom of Movement yet, as my graphic above shows.
We are in transition.

That’s what is so hilarious about Colin’s tweet. He moaned (yes a brexiter moaning) that he had to queue, when it was just a very busy day at Schipol.

Westdene isn’t t quite the numpty character he plays on here. He knows exactly what you meant, he’s just clutching at straws to argue with remainers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Westdene isn’t t quite the numpty character he plays on here. He knows exactly what you meant, he’s just clutching at straws to argue with remainers.

Well that's a backhanded compliment if ever I saw one ! :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Yawn. And yet you think those are my only two choices ? I suggest you go back to your paperclips selling.

And as usual you avoid the questions.

Someone avoiding the question for the last 4 years :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here