[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So remain also lost the argument at the election. What went wrong with all these tactical votes you and the groovy remain gang were all spouting about to win a landslide Labour win. Looks like a few million bottled it ( remainers that is ) and accepted it

The result was re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, only 300k more votes for the Tories.

Now Boris as captain we're sailing towards the icebergs. Hope everyone has a life raft...

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
So remain also lost the argument at the election. What went wrong with all these tactical votes you and the groovy remain gang were all spouting about to win a landslide Labour win. Looks like a few million bottled it ( remainers that is ) and accepted it

Yeah, you won the potential economic ****-up for the country, and future generations. Congratulations on your win.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Though you said we would never leave even went as far to say that it was guaranteed before the election which then burst your bubble.
Still holding a grudge then. Sadly the public spoke and the remainers just couldn't cobble a plan to win despite all the bluff on here

Do you want to quote the post where I said it was guaranteed that we wouldn't leave ? If I had said that, the post would still be on here and would be quite simple to find and quote. Unless of course, you just made that up ???

But congratulations on your win. You thoroughly deserve it, and if Johnson is true to his word (as you obviously believe), you will find out what it is you have actually won by the end of 2020 :lolol:

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
e7f5bf55be0fd1f159c0de6f07982f6a.jpg

Going to be a really good atmosphere in Westminster that evening, I’m hearing Spoons may be offering discount deals on showing of Brexit party membership, what’s not to like? So many positive people in one place, the doomsayers will be bereft.

We’re all on our way.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Going to be a really good atmosphere in Westminster that evening, I’m hearing Spoons may be offering discount deals on showing of Brexit party membership, what’s not to like? So many positive people in one place, the doomsayers will be bereft.

We’re all on our way.

So excited .. remoaners also welcome as long as they get with the party spirit..

TinySomberBison-size_restricted.gif

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

We’re all on our way.

Bereft?? haha No, they will enjoy nitwits and racists gloating, just like your post, and hoping it turns into re-uniting the country :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So excited .. remoaners also welcome as long as they get with the party spirit..

TinySomberBison-size_restricted.gif

I do hope that you manage to get your Brexit Big Ben Bong sorted, knowing how important it is to you.

After all with yourself, Two profs, Ppf, Mouldy Boots, Baker lite (well that's two of you, at least) Johnson, Farage and Widdecombe on board what could go wrong?

It sounds absolutely wonderful and I would love to come, but I'm washing my hair that night, or watching paint dry, or something :lolol:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I do hope that you manage to get your Brexit Big Ben Bong sorted, knowing how important it is to you.

After all with yourself, Two profs, Ppf, Mouldy Boots, Johnson, Farage and Widdecombe on board what could go wrong?

I would love to come, but I'm washing my hair that night :lolol:

Very kind, still time to donate.

No worries, we will raise a glass to you and all the other #teameu regulars on here as our EU membership officially ends :cheers:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It will be interesting if they televise the celebration. Like London on NY Eve? Is that the plan.
There will be realists and intelligent people looking on, as the the ignorant dance and sing and the bong rings out..

“Forgive them for they know not what they do”.

The bells ring out. Then an 23:15 the fooled slink off home and then ... the partying stops and the fishermen of Grimsby awake to a new dawn. The streets free of dirty foreigners. The factories of Britain fire up, the fields of England awash with the previously unemployed, vicars cycle down country lanes and the crack of leather upon willow is heard once again across the fields of Britain.

The sun dawns on the uplands. A New England. An Empire to last a thousand years.

Glorious. We are obligated to make the most of it. A positive attitude prevails. England. Glory be.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51206425

Looks like another Brexit dividend right there. (If you're an American tech firm that doesn't pay its taxes)

I know most countries have suspended these taxes until a consensus is reached, but I'd bet any money you like that we will end up cowering to the US over this while the EU doesn't. We will see. It'll be a true test of Brexit independence and UK strength IMO.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

We’re all on our way.

What's not to like? Hmm, let's have a think. Oh I know! Just the two things really: Spoons and the Brexit Party.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

We’re all on our way.

The biggest coming together of racists and xenophobes since Nuremberg.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Look, you've already been pulled up on you untruth that Watfrd Zero guaranteed that we wouldn't leave the EU and now you claim that Remainers were claiming they'd win a landslide at the election.

Any evidence of that or is it another Potslade fib - like your one about Remainers delaying Brexit for three years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports