Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
LEAVE MEANS LIES

Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market
Daniel Hannan MEP

Only a madman would actually leave the Market
Owen Paterson MP, Vote Leave backer

Farage himself said less than two months after the poll that remaining in the Single Market would be a “betrayal” of the 17.4 million people who voted for Brexit.

A headline from the Daily Express (October 2016)

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...age-anna-soubry_uk_582ce0a0e4b09025ba31 0fce

I cant believe someone would still post that Open Britain video from 2016 as some sort of evidence of anything. Did you never see the car crash interview of the co-director of Open Britain James McGrory being absolutely skewered by Andrew Neil only a couple of days later over the contents of the video that you have just shared again, and how it was deceitful with the phrases completely taken out of context and the meaning distorted. I love it how he went a funny shade of white on the realisation Neil had completely sucked him in and was exposing his misrepresentation.
Some people really do live in an echo chamber.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I cant believe someone would still post that Open Britain video from 2016 as some sort of evidence of anything. Did you never see the car crash interview of the co-director of Open Britain James McGrory being absolutely skewered by Andrew Neil only a couple of days later over the contents of the video that you have just shared again, and how it was deceitful with the phrases completely taken out of context and the meaning distorted. I love it how he went a funny shade of white on the realisation Neil had completely sucked him in and was exposing his misrepresentation.

It’s the Daily Express.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
.. on and on and on ..

00-745-548x300.jpg

:timmy:

JCFG up and about. Where's the other half of the enterprise?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Ah, here we go. As night follows day. Better late than never.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I know what I posted. Part of the article quotes from the Daily Express. Has your alarm bell rung again?

And I know what you posted as well. Which is why I said I couldn’t believe people like you were still posting this nonsense from 2016. Even the headline of the article you posted yourself and quoted from references the open Britain video, which is what the article you posted yourself is predominantly about. A slightly insignificant section regarding the express which tries to imply Farage doesn’t agree with the message of the video is irrelevant, because the video is a load of misrepresentative bollocks with the quotes taken out of context to deliberately distort the message, as exposed by Andrew Neil and the politics programme.
If you want to carry on posting this crap in your usual Pinocchio fashion then knock yourself out. Just don’t be surprised when people point out the nonsense that you yourself are posting.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And I know what you posted as well. Which is why I said I couldn’t believe people like you were still posting this nonsense from 2016. Even the headline of the article you posted yourself and quoted from references the open Britain video, which is what the article you posted yourself is predominantly about. A slightly insignificant section regarding the express which tries to imply Farage doesn’t agree with the message of the video is irrelevant, because the video is a load of misrepresentative bollocks with the quotes taken out of context to deliberately distort the message, as exposed by Andrew Neil and the politics programme.
If you want to carry on posting this crap in your usual Pinocchio fashion then knock yourself out. Just don’t be surprised when people point out the nonsense that you yourself are posting.

Ring ring. The alarm works without fail.
Give it 10 minutes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As you have already said liars do not go to heaven, do you wonder what the special place in hell looks like? © Donald Tusk.

View attachment 119263

Stanley Johnson will be delighted with you. You can actually spell Pinocchio.
:D
Classic projection.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You’re obsessed.

No, just so happens much of the crap you post sticks out a mile, and given your past record its a fair assumption to automatically presume much of what you have posted you havnt understood anyway, which results in you being a Pinocchio frequently.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, just so happens much of the crap you post sticks out a mile, and given your past record its a fair assumption to automatically presume much of what you have posted you havnt understood anyway, which results in you being a Pinocchio frequently.

My very own stalker. If I haven’t understood it, how can I be a liar? Lies have to be deliberate.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My very own stalker. If I haven’t understood it, how can I be a liar? Lies have to be deliberate.

Stop being a drama queen. You posting bullshit and having it pointed out to you on an internet forum is not stalking. If you think it happens a lot then that is because you are frequently posting bollocks, not that you are being stalked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here