Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed, but who are the people who are going to fill those roles? Probably best to leave that issue to a privatised NHS in the opinion of some in the government?

Thanks to this government we are already 40 thousand NHS understaffed. Privatisation by stealth, is now privatisation by design.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And that ‘type’ of voter will be the hardest hit by a no deal Brexit.

Lot’s of Tory right wingers wanted Brexit for a particular reason. Priti Patel has announced that a foreigner wanting a job in this country would need to command a salary of £35k+ to work here. As all our foreign cleaners, bin men, fruit pickers, fast food workers etc leave, the Tories will replace them with people currently unemployed or on disabled benefit. They’ll have to take those jobs or risk being on the street as their benefits are taken away. That is the reality of a No Deal Tory Brexit.
The thought of some of the *no deal* cheerleaders being up early every morning picking fruit rather than spouting boring, tedious, repetitive ignorance on NSC is a tiny consolation, I suppose.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
HM Government's "Get Ready for Brexit" campaign, helping funds pro-remain podcasts. They are tw*ts...

Capture.JPG

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
And that ‘type’ of voter will be the hardest hit by a no deal Brexit.

Lot’s of Tory right wingers wanted Brexit for a particular reason. Priti Patel has announced that a foreigner wanting a job in this country would need to command a salary of £35k+ to work here. As all our foreign cleaners, bin men, fruit pickers, fast food workers etc leave, the Tories will replace them with people currently unemployed or on disabled benefit. They’ll have to take those jobs or risk being on the street as their benefits are taken away. That is the reality of a No Deal Tory Brexit.

I dont actually have an issue with the highlighted part -

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I sure Johnson does want a deal, this would make him very popular; he knows this.

Is a deal that is acceptable with both the EU and the ERG/the DUP possible though?

I can't help but think that this evenings optimism, primarily from Varadkar, is only political.

We shall see!

This is going to be interesting, due to some people reinventing what they voted for (no deal) people have backed themselves into a corner over any deal now not being enough.

I think we will see the the Brexit party media output increase in the coming days calling any deal a surrender to try and stop missing out on the election cash cow.

Jan 30, 2008
I watched it last night, had my head in my hands when that stupid cow spoke up.
The ridiculous look on her face when she was talking was the giveaway, never going to listen, fingers in ears and totally wrong, she didn't have a clue what she voted for.
But she looked different to most of the other leaver types.
Somehow cleaner, possibly educated, sober, possibly drug free and was not adorned in Primark.
Last night showed the leavers up for what they are, clueless, thick, ignorant idiots.

That's a thick ignorant reply from you a typical arrogant i"m better than you reply get over yourself the vote was to leave and that's what's going to happen
Regards
DL

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brexit is No Deal.
Deal is not Brexit.
A deal which removes our MEPs from the EU Parliament, enables us to join EFTA should we choose, would require us to apply to join the EU if we wanted to.... is...

Brexit In Name And Reality.

BRINAR

:rock:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nP35Vgz7z8

Watch this and I think you will see the game Johnston is playing; he doesn't want a deal but it will suit his purpose to get one.... for the time being.

This is brilliant. Absolutely genius.

I've been wondering for ages how remain MP's would end up trying to justify even voting against a deal which the EU and Leave MP's have been willing to get on board with. I've always known that when push comes to shove they will vote against every deal ever on offer and no deal, to try to achieve remain by default. But I couldn't think how they could try to justify doing that when something has finally managed to satisfy everyone else, and they are they only ones left blocking.

Well now we know.

Thanks for the post.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That's a thick ignorant reply from you a typical arrogant i"m better than you reply get over yourself the vote was to leave and that's what's going to happen
Regards
DL

You even edited that post, yet it's still complete gibberish. Try throwing in some correct grammar, or even making some sense for once. Go on, give it another go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here