Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Leave supporters are quite aware of the reasons an Election is being opposed, but what can you say, they prefer to tell porkies.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oh look, Remain supporters who spent ages calling leavers chicken for not wanting another vote now defending the Remain alliance not wanting another vote and questioning the impartiality of a reputable polling company ... :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
... and persisting in trying to deflect away the reasons an election is being opposed.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Oh look, Remain supporters who spent ages calling leavers chicken for not wanting another vote now defending the Remain alliance not wanting another vote and questioning the impartiality of a reputable polling company ... :lolol:

Would you be happy with a no-deal Brexit?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A reputable polling company co-founded by a Tory MP? Yes, of course, it is completely impartial.
:facepalm:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I wouldn't be 'happy' with a no-deal Brexit but if the choice is between no deal and ignoring the wishes of 17.4 million, no deal it is.

So the wishes of 17.4 million, in a country of 60 million need to have their emotions soothed, rather than avoid economic chaos to the country for possibly decades.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know the mind-set. Makes complete sense.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep. Care to provide any examples where YouGov has altered its findings for party political reasons or been proved to be biased in any way? Is Kantar biased too?

It doesn't have to alter its findings, it just knows its demographic.

Has anyone on Nsc had a phone call or email asking you to take place in a poll from Yougov? Anyone stopped in the street and asked for their opinion?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If the TV dramatisation of the Brexit events are anything to go by and I am led to believe they were quite accurate then dislike is putting it mildly

I am going to make a cup of tea, over which I am going to think about which one is the bigger turd. I may need the time it takes to drink two cups of tea in truth.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
After years of austerity and recessions, how anybody actually wants a no deal Brexit and the disaster it will bring is totally beyond me, I can only assume they must be crackers.
Even if a fraction of the evidence a no deal would bring comes true, it will still be very damaging.
There is too much evidence that no deal will be bad for the country to ignore it.
No deal must be stopped by any way possible.
For god's sake think of the kids and not yourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here