Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Isn't it spookily weird how remainers block you for not agreeing with them, and they lost the vote, yet Brexiteers are happy to have a debate. It really is a bit strange.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Isn't it spookily weird how remainers block you for not agreeing with them, and they lost the vote, yet Brexiteers are happy to have a debate. It really is a bit strange.

not so....posters on both sides of the debate have been blocking each other.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Opposition have blocked it for three years.

....sorry but that's not accurate. The in/out referendum did not stipulate how we would leave. The options on offer were not agreed by any majority (including hardline Leavers). Some of the MPs believe that when scrutinised closely there should be the option to revoke the decision while others feel we must leave without a deal. Most leave voters I know have championed the idea that our parliament should determine our fate.... but they are now not happy with the politicians doing their job.

Jan 30, 2008

Yep , they just can't stand the fact that the country voted to leave the EU and have spent the last three years telling everyone how far superior well informed and generally better than any leave voter, their arrogance goes before them , the big problem for them is that it's got them no where just more and more frustrated
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE always has always will
Regards
DF

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
....sorry but that's not accurate. The in/out referendum did not stipulate how we would leave. The options on offer were not agreed by any majority (including hardline Leavers). Some of the MPs believe that when scrutinised closely there should be the option to revoke the decision while others feel we must leave without a deal. Most leave voters I know have championed the idea that our parliament should determine our fate.... but they are now not happy with the politicians doing their job.

We had a vote, this was YES or NO. Simple as that, do not give me your bollocks about anything less than that.

Jan 30, 2008
I block no one, as it's amusing to see the frothing. :)

...and as for a debate... :rotlf: ? How do you debate with anyone who wants a No Deal? I'd rather try to teach chess to my chopping board.

That's right Timmy all this debating is just more stalling more time wasting 31st October is when we leave the EU
Regards
DF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's right Timmy all this debating is just more stalling more time wasting 31st October is when we leave the EU
Regards
DF

Are we betting on that ? You seem sure again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here