Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amusing to see Corbyn banging on about trust today ....

Let this Bill pass and we will back an election – Corbyn

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn tonight told MPs that Labour will support a motion for a general election as soon as the Bill to stop No Deal becomes law.

Speaking after parliament voted through the first stages of legislation to rule out a No Deal Brexit, the Labour leader said: “I repeat what I said last night, Mr Speaker: Let this Bill pass and gain Royal Assent, then we will back an election.”

https://labour.org.uk/press/let-bill-pass-will-back-election-corbyn/

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The country won’t be healed this generation.

Revoke - 52% betrayed
Go through with it and it’s a disaster - blame game starts.

There is no end to this.

You forgot one other option.

Go through with it and it isn't a 'disaster' - country comes together apart from a few die-hard remainers who will bang on endlessly how we would have been even better off had we stayed in :D

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Go through with it and it isn't a 'disaster' - country comes together apart from a few die-hard remainers who will bang on endlessly how we would have been even better off had we stayed in :D

Who says it won't be a disaster? You? Farridge? All Leave voters? Gambling with everybody's future eh?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I hope so.

A Busingem type arrangement for NI with a boundary in the Irish Sea always was the compromise answer from Day 1.

Put the rest of the UK in EFTA and we have loads of already done Trade deals on that shelf, and can do as many of our own as we like in addition.

I'd pay for EEA access as well - until we can get a Super Switzerland deal done with the EU, but that is possibly all a bit much for some in 1 compromise, so it may have to come a few months down the road.

A border in Irish sea, oh the irony from the Conservative and Unionist party....

If it did happen a spectacular own goal for the DUP for backing the failed Brexit project

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Of course, I know they were found innocent, because of false evidence, but that is not the full story.

There is NO smoke without fire, and trust me I know more about this than you might think.

Corbyn and McDonnell are dangerous men and anyone who believes otherwise has been brainwashed.

I wouldn't trust that you know which way round to sit on a toilet. Corbyn and McDonnell are Marxist, and you think that makes them dangerous, because you think Stalin or Mao when you hear Marxist.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
A border in Irish sea, oh the irony from the Conservative and Unionist party....

If it did happen a spectacular own goal for the DUP for backing the failed Brexit project

yep

an Irish sea border would escalate another Scottish indy vote as well I reckon

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Believe what you want I certainly ain't going to spill the beans to people like yourself who support sympathisers.

Guys like you can stop this and restore democracy now albeit 3 and half years late.

Go on, have you got Austins 6 million dollar balls???

Now here's a dilemma for you. Jeremy Corbyn says he has a plan to leave, but you can't stand him, so what do you do?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49646544

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've just watched the video of the commons last night. Really, if that's the standard of our MPs nowadays then we need to sack the lot of them. I've met six year olds with more maturity and decorum.

D

Deleted member 2719

Now here's a dilemma for you. Jeremy Corbyn says he has a plan to leave, but you can't stand him, so what do you do?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49646544

Sorry, can't even bring myself to listen to more lies from him.

Do you trust him?

He is sly and slippery and not to be trusted, would you really vote for this man to become prime minister?

Please take off your Labour specs before answering that and give me a truthful answer.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I've just watched the video of the commons last night. Really, if that's the standard of our MPs nowadays then we need to sack the lot of them. I've met six year olds with more maturity and decorum.

Why should they go away quietly?

Parliament is being closed for the longest period since WW2 to stop a minority government facing scrutiny that essentially is trying to force a no idea no deal Brexit on us all...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

More than a few, and only until we go back in mate, it won't take as long as you think, might even be quicker than the time from ref to departure.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sorry, can't even bring myself to listen to more lies from him.

Do you trust him?

He is sly and slippery and not to be trusted, would you really vote for this man to become prime minister?

Please take off your Labour specs before answering that and give me a truthful answer.

Sly and slippery...not to be trusted? You've just named the best attributes of BJ and Farridge.

How's the old blood-letting going, btw? Have your hackles risen yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here