[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Or are just too forgiving. The Lib Dems in the form of Bellotti, LDC and even a Lib Dem government minister, Baker tried to destroy the club. The national party didn't care enough to even censure LDC Lib Dems. In fact, despite Bellotti's behaviour ( and most of his behaviour deserved to have his legs broken ), the Lib Dem party allowed him to stand for, and win, a council seat. I swore during our troubles that I would NEVER trust or vote for a Lib Dem EVER again. Unlike politicians I plan to uphold my promise. Some supporters obviously don't care if they side with traitors to the club.

Continually finding anything in which to shoehorn the term traitor helps noones argument. Why are you not angry with Nige and Backdoor Boris? They have lied to you constantly over the last 3-4 years.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Continually finding anything in which to shoehorn the term traitor helps noones argument. Why are you not angry with Nige and Backdoor Boris? They have lied to you constantly over the last 3-4 years.

I didn't vote leave because of anything Farage or Boris said or did - they were and are irrelevent to my decisions and point of view.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Firstly I can only say what I see - yes I know he's been banned previously - but I've not seen anything worth banning for on this thread which is the only place I've read Ppf posts. But Ppf served his ban and can now post again. Plooks clearly got banned for being a prick but once serving his ban he comes back and continues being a prick. You clearly agree with his assessment that the mods are 'Nazi sympathisers'.

I can recall reading the anti-Semitic comments on Tony Bloom on another thread in January before that particular ban, for example. As for this thread, most of it did read as if it was just written by someone who's accidentally changed channels from C-Beebies and is angry that they don't know how to change it back and are now going to miss 'In The Nightgarden' and the rest of The Bedtime Hour, so they excitably come on this thread to try and join in instead and manage to intersperse that with posting various links to Youtube and The Daily Express website.

For what it's worth I also recall telling Plooks a while back just to put Ppf on ignore if he feels like he does - instead the only thing he obviously ignored was my advice. If you want to take umbrage at a signature that's not in any way aimed at you and continue to defend him from it, that's up to you and I don't agree with the assessment contained within it either.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm .... prick or Nazi .... which is worse .... maybe it needs a poll ?

One is a proven Nazi sympathiser, racist, homophobe, antisemitic arse. Plooks is pointing this out. But not really going about it in the best way.

But if you want to side with a proven Nazi sympathiser, then do. You just become another tick in the stereotypical Brexiteer box.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Hmmm .... prick or Nazi .... which is worse .... maybe it needs a poll ?

You clearly feel you have the right to decide on the relative seriousness of insults and yet ....
you simultaneously argue that a long dead, rogue Libdem MP whose behaviour impacted on you (and all Albion supporters -me included) is somehow worse than Ken Livingstone's far more recent anti-semitic comments - which clearly affected a lot of 'other' people (but not you).
Do you not see a faulty logic, or double standards there?

Oh, and it's somehow okay for you to hurl insults because in your mind your foul language is not as bad as someone else's; that's not much of an argument!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
OK. Why are you not angry with Nige and Backdoor Boris? They have lied to the country constantly over the last 3-4 years.

Which part of the phrase 'irrelevent to me' did you not understand ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You clearly feel you have the right to decide on the relative seriousness of insults and yet ....
you simultaneously argue that a long dead, rogue Libdem MP whose behaviour impacted on you (and all Albion supporters -me included) is somehow worse than Ken Livingstone's dangerously anti-semitic comments - which clearly affected a lot of 'other' people (but not you).
Do you not see a faulty logic, or double standards there?

I haven't decided for everyone ..... just me .... and even then it was a question rather than a statement.

Equally I didn't decide Bellotti's actions were worse than Livingstone's comments for everyone ..... just for me .... and I would guess a certain supporter from Coldean.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I haven't decided for everyone ..... just me .... and even then it was a question rather than a statement.

Equally I didn't decide Bellotti's actions were worse than Livingstone's comments for everyone ..... just for me .... and I would guess a certain supporter from Coldean.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

All foul language insults have an impact....
You have tried to seize the moral high ground over the term 'nazi' but seem to have decided 'prick' and 'wanker' are okay because in your judgment they are somehow less injurious..... but I ask who are you to decide that?
I didn't make it up - that is your extremely dodgy argument!

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
All foul mouthed insults have an impact....
You have tried to seize the moral high ground over the term 'nazi' but seem to have decided 'prick' and 'wanker' are okay because in your judgement they are somehow less injurious..... but I ask who are you to decide that?
I didn't make it up - that is your extremely dodgy argument!

I can't help that you're over sensitive about swear words ..... your problem not mine. Whatever you do, don't go and work in the real world .... you'll be having a heart attack. How you've ever survived going to a match is beyond me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports