Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
We'd better all hope the more intelligent, sensible side of the country will vote to remain and outnumber the more nationalistic, moronic side of the country who wish to drag us backwards and isolate us. I'm confident that there are more intelligent people than morons although I find it utterly depressing that I'm surrounded by completely backward thinking, blinkered and narrow minded thickos that agree with complete freaks like Farage and the idiot savant Boris Johnson. So much so that that I feel like moving away from Britain. I just hope I still have the privilege and opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction despite the attempts of the moron segment of our society
You really are a nasty piece of work...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thank god you still fish with split cane rods - what with all this lightening about. Shoreham ?

I'm sure I used to owe you some money...

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Polling has been extended due to adverse weather. 10 pm but if you are in queue by 10 pm you will still be able to vote. Here we go😡

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Ha... a bit like the voter registration shift to ensure all occupants of the student union bars round the country could finish up before staggering online for a chance to democratically bash Boris.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Heavy rain and a thunderstorm in Seaford late afternoon ...fair amount of flash flooding ..water just wouldnt go in the drains and stayed out :whistle:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm sure I used to owe you some money...

What for me to spend on drink and drugs and then just squander the rest.

I'll help you here.............envelope and letterbox. Trust me the dog will not eat it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
YouGov on the day poll...Just published

Remain 52%- Leave 48%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here