Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Why would I have you on ignore ? I don't have any one on ignore , it's a Democratic society I don't need to bury my head in the sand

regards
DR

So you just refuse to answer any coherent question and just respond in inane one line waffle? It's what I have come to expect from you and your sort, absolutely no idea what you voted for and what outcome you expect your Brexit to deliver for the working man or indeed those who rely on benefits to survive !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I will keep posting good news in the job market.

But if you read the f***ing thing before you posted it you would have realised it's not all good news. That's the whole point. So desperate are you to try and find something positive, that if the fist half dozen words sound positive, you'll post it without even reading the article :facepalm:

Now I really don't like this idea that all leave voters are stupid but you really aren't helping.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I will keep posting good news in the job market.

Hold the ****ing front page you remoaners. You thought the economy wasn't going great, well get this GREAT NEWS, a hairdressers in Shoreham is looking for a new hairdresser. :thumbsup:

https://www.friday-ad.co.uk/shoreha...jobs/hairdresser-rent-a-chair-basis-17466867/

also this one, which will satisfy all the lefty liberals saying women don't get a chance due to sexism.

https://www.friday-ad.co.uk/brighto...female-wanted-for-company-a-massage-17144568/

I'm fed up with remoaners coming up with with news stories about how the economy is being negatively affected by Brexit, people need to get some perspective FFS.

Jan 30, 2008
But if you read the f***ing thing before you posted it you would have realised it's not all good news. That's the whole point. So desperate are you to try and find something positive, that if the fist half dozen words sound positive, you'll post it without even reading the article :facepalm:

Now I really don't like this idea that all leave voters are stupid but you really aren't helping.

Stop your patronising clap trap LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Czech the next country to leave? :lol: European countries have witnessed what has/is happening to the UK because of Brexit. Yeah, they will all be rushing to replicate it.
Of course the EU will continue to trade with the UK, but the UK will be disadvantaged by it. What part of stupidity are you not grasping?

Yeah Because the EU comes out of it smelling of roses, stick to your EU utopia Dave, who's picking up the tab when we exit , Czech republic ????
Regards
DR
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stop your patronising clap trap LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DR

As I've pointed out to you before LEAVE apparently didn't mean LEAVE on March 31st, nor did LEAVE mean LEAVE on April 12th, and LEAVE won't mean LEAVE on October 31st.

If you are so convinced LEAVE means LEAVE, why won't you take up that REMF bet that you keep getting offered?

And out of interest, who do you think your benefits will be safest under, Johnson or Hunt?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
who will be the next country to join us when we leave out of interest?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eland-portugal-eurosceptic-poll-a8888126.html

Apart from the UK the highest level of support for leaving was in the Czech Republic, where 66 per cent supported Remain and 34 per cent Leave. Italy was close behind as the next most Eurosceptic country, with 72 per cent Remain and 28 per cent Leave. Austria and France were the third and fourth most Eurosceptic.

Every country bar the Czech Republic had more than 70 per cent in favour of Remain, with about two-thirds showing support of more than 80 per cent.

That'll be "none of them", then.

Jan 30, 2008
So you just refuse to answer any coherent question and just respond in inane one line waffle? It's what I have come to expect from you and your sort, absolutely no idea what you voted for and what outcome you expect your Brexit to deliver for the working man or indeed those who rely on benefits to survive !

What do you know ,:rolleyes:Maybe you should be another one running the country there's plenty on here who talk a good game
Regards
DR

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah Because the EU comes out of it smelling of roses, stick to your EU utopia Dave, who's picking up the tab when we exit , Czech republic ????
Regards
DR
regards
DR

EU hasnt done anything wrong my little chump, they are just following the rules (Some of which we helped draft) The 'tab' will be absorbed by the whole of the EU. The pain, will be felt in the UK. Well done. Great effort.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jan 30, 2008

Jan 30, 2008
EU hasnt done anything wrong my little chump, they are just following the rules (Some of which we helped draft) The 'tab' will be absorbed by the whole of the EU. The pain, will be felt in the UK. Well done. Great effort.

Damage limitation from you again, it will be all over soon , couldn't come sooner
regards
DR

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All differences aside that is totally shocking, unemployment is a price worth paying part 2.
Seriously, what is the matter with these Tories, and people actually back them up and vote for them.
It's extraordinary.

Hunt has promised to prop up the Farming sector with state aid. Why wouldn’t he therefore prop every other impacted sector up as well?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
that will change, talking to a Greek taxi driver last week they're loving the way Germany are running the EU and making them poorer , Euro sceptics made big gains last month in the EU elections, I would expect that to continue as the EU trys to erode members states identity with their ever closer ideals .so glad we'll be out of it
Regards
DR

One Greek taxi driver. I know five Greek families who don't feel that way. Greece was in a complete mess with their economy employing many public workers, and promising early retirement on pensions with money they didn't have.
That's why they needed bailing out, and to get the loans they had to change the way they ran their economy. It isn't Germany telling them what to do but a condition of the bail out.

Britain was in a similar boat in the 70s, but we had to go cap in hand to the International Monetary Fund. They also laid down conditions for our loans.

Facts eh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here