Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
no, but over the course of the next decade what do you think the numbers will be and where will they be predominantly living ?
regards
DR

Well in West Sussex, most will be living in Crawley with me if the current situation of 60% of West Sussex Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs living in Crawley continues. My kids went to school with muslims, my parents live next door to muslims, my postman is a muslim, it would be terrifying for you Ppf, imagine that, a muslim putting things through your letter box, you wouldn't be able to open a letter without shitting yourself that it might explode.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Indifferent to bare faced lying politicians, they're all at it.

....maybe they are all at it; maybe not ALL of them are. But your indifference to its effects is truly scary..... and I believe you are one of many. If we do not challenge it, from whatever side it comes, then we will get the corrupted outcomes we deserve.

It happened in the USA and it can happen here.

There is also a bit of inconsistency in your argument but please let me know if this is inaccurate. You seem very angry at the delay in Brexit, but seem also to accept that the process/politicians were corrupt; and yet are determined to defend the bad 2nd referendum as as 'the will of the people'.

Am I missing something? Can you see how this seems faulty logic?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Well in West Sussex, most will be living in Crawley with me if the current situation of 60% of West Sussex Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs living in Crawley continues. My kids went to school with muslims, my parents live next door to muslims, my postman is a muslim, it would be terrifying for you Ppf, imagine that, a muslim putting things through your letter box, you wouldn't be able to open a letter without shitting yourself that it might explode.
no problems down my local curry house ???
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Pleased for you
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
....maybe they are all at it; maybe not ALL of them are. But your indifference to its effects is truly scary..... and I believe you are one of many. If we do not challenge it, from whatever side it comes, then we will get the corrupted outcomes we deserve. It happened in the USA and it can happen here.
There is also a bit of inconsistency in your argument but please let me know if this is inaccurate. You seem very angry at the delay in Brexit, but seem also to accept that the process/politicians were corrupt; and yet are determined to defend the bad 2nd referendum as as 'the will of the people'.

Am I missing something? Can you see how this seems faulty logic?
as apposed to someone like you going around in circles getting ever frustrated
regards
DR

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here