Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
As a remainer I’ve now given up all together. Doesn’t matter a jot adding all these votes from pro this that or whatever. This shows one party who’s only mandate was leave NOW. They have won hands down.

I give up

Give up on remaining, but carry on with faith in and respect for democracy. :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ann Widdecombe's odd gurning on her BBC1 interview with Huw Edwards right now is actually beginning to frighten me a bit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
32% of people voted for them; 68% didn’t.

And 55% didn’t vote all so it’s all bollox other then as a party they smashed it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm pretty pleased the brexit party is as low as 32%, a few weeks back was worried might be up towards 50%. Its a win, but its not resounding, and the libdems + green combined are matching them

Excellent the greens have done so well, the start of something big I hope

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brexit Party totally crushed in Brighton and Hove.

The Brexit Party: Share %17.4(+17.4)

So proud of this City, it's people and the Albion fans who have proved themselves overwhelmingly to be remainers!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm pretty pleased the brexit party is as low as 32%, a few weeks back was worried might be up towards 50%. Its a win, but its not resounding, and the libdems + green combined are matching them

Excellent the greens have done so well, the start of something big I hope

God I hope it’s not the start. They would be dangerous if given real power

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ann Widdecombe's odd gurning on her BBC1 interview with Huw Edwards right now is actually beginning to frighten me a bit.

'The public have once again voted to leave' ... No we f***ing haven't, everyone that bothered to vote who still wants to leave voted for the Brexit Party whereas the votes were split between 3 parties for those wanting to remain. All we'll see tomorrow though is Farage's f***ing face back in the spotlight though. Christ

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The results, although meaningless are sad. Sad because some of the UK have willingly voted for a racist. A racist who doesn't believe in leaving the EU but who will use any ticket to gain power. A shameful day for the UK. Shameful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here