Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Referendum

The electorate was asked to vote on whether the United Kingdom should remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union.

Votes cast in Brighton & Hove
This is a breakdown of the voting in Brighton & Hove.

Brighton & Hove Votes %
Remain a member of the EU 100,648 68.6%
Leave the EU 46,027 31.4%

UK

Remain: 16,141,241 (48.1%)

Leave: 17,410,742 (51.9%)

Last edited:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It's not. There is no Brexit Party manifesto. They have neither plans nor answers.

Prove me wrong. Show me the manifesto.

I don't need to prove you wrong, you are quite right. This election does not need a manifesto. When the GE comes around I guess we will find out then. Have some patience cherub.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes yes it is I agree a possibility. However, I live in the real world.

Well, that may be but I will always question why a known racist with an intolerance to other religions and beliefs has surrounded himself with people of different races and religions.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
When Farage is involved, there will always be racism. That's what he is. He has assembled a rather disagreeable rabble to join him in his quest for power. As have many parties to be fair!
What can I say? I don't like the man or his politics.
However, listening to the Westminster Hour on R4 now and the Brexit Party seem to be doing well, a few MEP's so far. The UK's name is going to be dirt come tomorrow.

He does appear to be a nasty little racist, but I could be wrong

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don't need to prove you wrong, you are quite right. This election does not need a manifesto. When the GE comes around I guess we will find out then. Have some patience cherub.

So my point still stands, rendering it distinctly not "desperate".

Every single time someone has had to write down what "Brexit" involves it has lost support. The Withdrawal Agreement being the most obvious case in point. That is exactly what will happen to the Brexit Party.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Talking of nasty little racists, good to see milkshake enthusiast Tommy Robinson has apparently got a hiding in his election. There remains hope for sanity yet.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well, that may be but I will always question why a known racist with an intolerance to other religions and beliefs has surrounded himself with people of different races and religions.

He is not a KNOWN rascist and frankly if he saw your post he would have grounds to sue you for real proof. Maybe I should e-mail him.........:ohmy:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mad, but brilliant, professor John Curtis is saying that his number cruncher has the country as 53-47 in favour of remain. But it is based on non voters turning up.

So, in short, it's a fecking mess and is getting better no time soon.

Far more people want a deal than no deal. We are split on a second referendum and are trying to uphold the result of the first.

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for them.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Talking of nasty little racists, good to see milkshake enthusiast Tommy Robinson has apparently got a hiding in his election. There remains hope for sanity yet.

Lactose vs intolerant :lolol:

What a plum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here