Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've not seen it so hopefully it's on iPlayer. There was a three part series about the EU ( rather than just Brexit although Brexit was involved ) a few months back. Even as a leaver I was highly impressed with how Tusk came across ..... not at all what I expected.

And it is but for those looking for it it's called Storyville.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've not seen it so hopefully it's on iPlayer. There was a three part series about the EU ( rather than just Brexit although Brexit was involved ) a few months back. Even as a leaver I was highly impressed with how Tusk came across ..... not at all what I expected.

Main player in the Storyville two-parter - made by a Belgian film maker - is the sanguine and highly entertaining Guy Verhofstadt. Oh and watch out for the cameo from the random blond woman underling who can't complete a sentence without saying 'fvcking'. Bless :lol:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Main player in the Storyville two-parter - made by a Belgian film maker - is the sanguine and highly entertaining Guy Verhofstadt. Oh and watch out for the cameo from the random blond woman underling who can't complete a sentence without saying 'fvcking'. Bless :lol:

"shoeing the fvckers out" was my favourite quote. And the Polish woman saying "after we have got rid of them" was another corker.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
cough .........any luck with those racist posts i've made on this thread ? ..................... thought not :dunce:
regards
DR

Every single post you make is racist. You sign off as DR. The username you were forced to change by mods as it was racist. As long as you sign off DR, every post you make is racist. Now, **** off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here