Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
One of the things I admire most about this thread is the almost infinite patience of people when dealing with posters who still swear blind they will soon be riding off into the sunset on the back of a unicorn. There are only so many ways of mocking the disingenuous, but hats off to you for continued forebearance. As far as I am concerned, I'm content to snigger about the thwarted Brexit. Unicornoclasticism is quite funny. Its proponents, however, just bore me.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...ages-eu//RK=2/RS=BsROkRGqRfyD8ASCygUBtAkMJFE-
regards
DR

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Why are you so rude and condescending? You asked a very irrelevant question so I returned an equally irrelevant one. You know very well that issues regarding the Irish border were very low down in most remain and leavers priorities when considering the vote.

My own personal view is that I want an independent England, I would like Northern Irish independence along with Welsh and Scottish. Not a popular view on here with lots of people but never mind. Maybe that answers your question?

Take a leaf out of my book and put him on ignore. His acts like a child and always seems to end posts with some sarcastic remark that he seems to think will make him appear intelligent. Well I assume he still does judging by your post.

Jan 30, 2008
Overlooking your predisposition for pointless sniping, I am asking you what you think Leavers believed they were voting for. Is it something that is currently on offer? Would Leavers agree on anything providing we leave? Would some think that the options are so far removed from their original choice they would rather stay? In my opinion, Bringer of Truth, no one can possibly know without asking. I don't relish the idea of another referendum, the first one was poisonous enough for me. But no one knows what the majority think anymore so we need to find out - including asking people if they would like to stop the whole thing from happening at all.
so to cut to the chase you're just a bad loser, but hey i would never of guessed that since you turned up on this thread, MP's were given a clear mandate to leave the EU but they're so self important that a large percentage have forgot who put them into Parliament in the first place, some even deciding to form another party that no one voted them into, what a bunch of twats.
regards
DR

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
so to cut to the chase you're just a bad loser, but hey i would never of guessed that since you turned up on this thread, MP's were given a clear mandate to leave the EU but they're so self important that a large percentage have forgot who put them into Parliament in the first place, some even deciding to form another party that no one voted them into, what a bunch of twats.
regards
DR
How do you vote someone "into a party" ?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
ask them , what i should have said was voted for
regards
DR
The hilarity is of course yours and others COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING of how OUR system works.

Taking back control never really bothered to understand exactly what was taking control.

I'm no huge fan of the EU, but I don't slag off its democratic processes when we have something here that belongs in the last century.

But of course you totally understood that didn't you ?

Point me to your posts complaining about a Tory jumping ship to UKIP.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just running through this, 30 months of exhaustive efforts to find a Brexit solution that has much in common with the referendum offer does not constitute 'ignoring'... your venerable claim that the number of people voting for parties with particular policies represents an accurate measure of support for those policies is not borne out by any research I've seen... The poll I quoted was the most recent I could find and appears to tally with polls of polls that indicate burgeoning support for a Brexit exit.

30 months of 'exhaustive' (see abject surrender) efforts with a minority government that supported Remain during the campaign, led by someone who voted Remain in an overwhelming majority Remain parliament (see facilitators of UK humiliation).

Btw I know the 80% + voting for parties that supported Leave doesn't represent 80+ support for leaving .... many people voted for the rabid antisemite Marxist Labour party to undermine the Governments negotiating position (real Brexit) ... well done, mission accomplished.

Jan 30, 2008
The hilarity is of course yours and others COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING of how OUR system works.

Taking back control never really bothered to understand exactly what was taking control.

I'm no huge fan of the EU, but I don't slag off its democratic processes when we have something here that belongs in the last century.

But of course you totally understood that didn't you ?

Point me to your posts complaining about a Tory jumping ship to UKIP.

missing the point old chap, these characters should be de selected as no one voted for this micky mouse party they've created .THEY'VE JUST RUN OFF SULKING and will pay the price for it
regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, no - you've got me wrong my friend: we are on the same page on this one! The point I was making was that whilst we louche Remainers were painting our nails, lounging around, watching a bit of Jeremy Kyle and then posting a few messages on the thread as whim dictates, you boys are far more disciplined - organising yourselves to be on duty and making the most of scarce resources whilst at the same time working hard to make a better future for all of us.

Indeed, give I can pay you no greater compliment than to say that you are like the ERG itself - there's not many of you, but you make your presence felt.:wink:

Jeremy Kyle! As if ... shirley you were all watching Escape to Tuscany. :p

If only the leavers were more disciplined and organised they might have realised a once in a lifetime decision and 17. 4 million votes counts for nothing when it diverges from the progressive, righteous forces of truth. :lolol:

As you well know ever since democracy got in their way the undemocratic loons have been well funded, disciplined and have sort to undermine UK democracy at every opportunity :wink:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
30 months of 'exhaustive' (see abject surrender) efforts with a minority government that supported Remain during the campaign, led by someone who voted Remain in an overwhelming majority Remain parliament (see facilitators of UK humiliation).

Btw I know the 80% + voting for parties that supported Leave doesn't represent 80+ support for leaving .... many people voted for the rabid antisemite Marxist Labour party to undermine the Governments negotiating position (real Brexit) ... well done, mission accomplished.

You seem very shouty, Bringer of TRUTH....
Let's try again.....
Do you have any answers to the questions I asked you or will you just continue to swerve away from them with a rude sideswipe.
Or have you just forgotten the questions?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
If there was another referendum what would be the question? Would the public have any faith that their wishes would be carried through.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You seem very shouty, Bringer of TRUTH....
Let's try again.....
Do you have any answers to the questions I asked you or will you just continue to swerve away from them with a rude sideswipe.
Or have you just forgotten the questions?

Wow, immediate response to any post no matter the time or day! Bizarre how numerous 'new' members have arrived in recent weeks/months all mainly posting on this thread and all pro remain. Don't be shy what is your original account name?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Wow, immediate response to any post no matter the time or day! Bizarre how numerous 'new' members have arrived in recent weeks/months all mainly posting on this thread and all pro remain. Don't be shy what is your original account name?

I forgot... you don't like 'new' people, do you?
Any answers to the questions Bringer of TRUTH or just reduced to negative comments?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If there was another referendum what would be the question? Would the public have any faith that their wishes would be carried through.

The question would be Remain or not really leaving. Hopefully, the public is beginning to understand their wishes are only carried through if they conform to a certain view.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I forgot... you don't like 'new' people, do you?
Any answers to the questions Bringer of TRUTH or just reduced to negative comments?
There is absolutely nothing positive in your comments, you seem to be trying to bully a poster with a different opinion.

It was a reasonable comment about new posters, there seem to be a number of recent ones who only post in this thread and who are clearly not prepared to use their usual forum name. If that is the case, then that is a little cowardly in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here