Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Spotting an issue with hypocrites more like.None of this would have been necessary if they had stood by the original binary choice of Leave/Remain.The crooks will be going to rock/paper/scissors before long to decide on which swindle to back.(oh,no,that's not binary)

Everyone has stood by it. We are leaving in a few days time as it stands. What’s the problem?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Then you have nothing to worry about, eh? Let’s have another vote.

I refer you to my answer to Baldy.Rock,paper,scissors,best of 634.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyway, I’ve mostly enjoyed a bit of banter on here, in a strange way I’m going to miss being talked down to, generally it’s been mostly light hearted, Plooks has always been good for a laugh, I imagine Watford to be a Lardy Da gunner Graham type and several other condescending posters I shall miss.Enjoy your victory Ladies and Gents,it’s been a pleasure and rest assured I shall never vote again.

Leave means Leave ?

Don't let The Tory party organise your retreat.

You will back in 2 years.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
'Enough to raise doubts' isn't exactly shouting Remain would win another vote if held,is it?
He was interviewed earlier on. The shift is due to people being now old enough to vote and leavers (of those who didn't vote) worried about the effect Brexit would have on the economy.

He has to stay impartial.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
I have not said that you blame immigrants, but I accept there is an implication that you might be someone that does, and I am happy to apologise for that. I got the distinction between immigrants and immigration, I did understand your point was regarding the numbers, and not the people, but the point about foreign aid in conjunction with the numbers of migrants led me to suspect that you may have a less than charitable view of foreigners.

Actually i have no English family history before so 1945 but i am a born British so i have had a small amount of discrimination but generally we are very tolerant , i just think population growth is linked to Brexit rather then things written on buses .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What was it Meg has been saying, to much derision, for over 2 years now ?

Only 3 days to wait with bated breath till we find out who was correct :wink:

You silly sausage, completely missing the point of you ridiculously repeating no deal is not even something that is possible, (ie impossible), rather than saying improbable or unlikely, you still clearly don’t understand the legal default that leaving the EU, if done when there is no agreement is leaving with no deal. You really should have read A50 and you are going to have to wait much longer than 3 days for someone to re-write the Lisbon Treaty and make the no deal leaving scenario contained in it no longer the legal default.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Please show me where I mention visas and permits.

Precisely. Having the ability to apply, amend and adjust those tools are the basic minimum you would expect when assessing if there is immigration control protocols or not.
Your glaring omission speaks volumes.
Don’t forget, let me know when you have found the EU mechanism that permits us now to have permanent control on our EU borders with visas and quotas for those EU citizens wanting to come here to work and live all whilst remaining in the EU.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1110635861841006594[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Here's the post

But the only thing that is certain is that we are not leaving on 29th March 2019 with a WTO 'no deal', and anyone who still thinks we are must be a little 'challenged' :lolol:

Eh? Crash out with a No Deal Brexit?
Did you not get the memo from Watford Zero?
Even though the UK and EU are preparing for No Deal Brexit, and the EU further legislated for it last week and the PM only this week further stated that “An extension cannot take no deal off the table”
You must surely be aware a magic ball speaks to Watford zero and has told him a No Deal Brexit is impossible.

Here's your answer

You silly sausage, completely missing the point of you ridiculously repeating no deal is not even something that is possible, (ie impossible), rather than saying improbable or unlikely, you still clearly don’t understand the legal default that leaving the EU, if done when there is no agreement is leaving with no deal. You really should have read A50 and you are going to have to wait much longer than 3 days for someone to re-write the Lisbon Treaty and make the no deal leaving scenario contained in it no longer the legal default.

You're obviously right and we will leave with 'no deal' in 3 days time, at which point you'll be able to come on here and tell everyone that you were right again. (Or you could post some waffle about something completely unrelated). I wonder which it will be :lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Oh Lordy. She’s back.
Take cover!! :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Here's the post

Here's your answer

You're obviously right and we will leave with 'no deal' in 3 days time, at which point you'll be able to come on here and tell everyone that you were right again. (Or try and waffle about something completely unrelated). I wonder which it will be :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Not something i am saying is happening, adding an emoji or two doesnt make it so,you have either replied to the wrong post yet again or putting words in my mouth
Is this the sort of confusion that made you all muddled with your WTO rubbish?
Perhaps if you are still having difficulty understanding the difference between you saying not possible and not probable or legally possible......buy a dictionary

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not something i am saying is happening, adding an emoji or two doesnt make it so,you have either replied to the wrong post yet again or putting words in my mouth
Is this the sort of confusion that made you all muddled with your WTO rubbish?
Perhaps if you are still having difficulty understanding the difference between you saying not possible and not probable or legally possible......buy a dictionary

We'll see who was correct and who was talking bollocks in 3 days :wave:

Everything else really is just waffle

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Then you have nothing to worry about, eh? Let’s have another vote.

Dear Lord, changing your mind from there must not be another vote because people like you are too stupid to know what they are voting for to now lets have another vote........bravo

Oh Lordy. She’s back.
Take cover!! :)

you can always pretend to have me on ignore again. :dunce:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think Owen Smith today summed up some MPs, and im paraphrasing

If parliament agrees on a second rate brexit that wasn’t what leavers voted for, then leavers themselves would want another vote, deciding on the second rate brexit or remaining in the EU.

Im not sure how more deceitful they can get.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Dear Lord, changing your mind from there must not be another vote because people like you are too stupid to know what they are voting for to now lets have another vote........bravo

you can always pretend to have me on ignore again. :dunce:

Hi Pasta! Still as het up as ever I see :)
I’m off to bed now, enjoy your 12 hour rant.
TBTC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here