Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nigel's getting rattled.

[tweet]1108731861931565061[/tweet]

When people get rattled they start telling lies

Farage says the People's Vote have gone all out for revocation of A50. Where is the evidence of that?

Shouldn't he be on his march up in Stoke or somewhere?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When people get rattled they start telling lies

Farage says the People's Vote have gone all out for revocation of A50. Where is the evidence of that?

Shouldn't he be on his march up in Stoke or somewhere?

Start telling lies? When has he ever told the truth and how would we know?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's the first million votes in the bag.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just another 16.5 million votes to go and action WILL be taken:-

[tweet]1108708533019832323[/tweet]

How are the jam and biscuits plans for Brexit going Andrea? May has been terrible but Leadsom would have been even worse, dodged a bullet there and that is saying something

Meanwhile, the fastest petition in history continues...

Capture.JPG

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Who has been conned and how exactly? No rhetoric, just the Fax.

You have, and the how is the same way as all cons, someone gets you to believe that what they are saying is true, when it isn't, and the easiest lie to sell is something the mark would like to be true and is therefore willing to allow hope to accept a plausible lie, sometimes even a ridiculous lie, just on the basis that it would be good if it were true.
What do or did you believe would be better by leaving?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This voting on petitions is fun.I've voted four times on that latest loony one with my different e-mails.Perhaps I might be like some of the dafter ones on NSC and get some more site log-ins.That stupid map they are showing is from the UK happiness index-darker the colour,more miserable the locals.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You have, and the how is the same way as all cons, someone gets you to believe that what they are saying is true, when it isn't, and the easiest lie to sell is something the mark would like to be true and is therefore willing to allow hope to accept a plausible lie, sometimes even a ridiculous lie, just on the basis that it would be good if it were true.

That looks like the remain mantra to me. They have extolled more lies throughout the campaign and still are. I think they're known as scare stories which surprisingly have never come true even though it should all have happened 2yrs ago as you and your team were telling b4 the vote.
You all seem to be smoke and mirrors now

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nigel's getting rattled.

[tweet]1108731861931565061[/tweet]

I can't stand the puffed up little tw@t, however at the end he says something I agree with. If May has another vote on her deal next week and fails then there should be a vote in Parliament on No Deal vs Revoke Article 50. Because ultimately, without May's deal, those are the options. No matter whether you extend to May, June, 2021 or the Heat Death of the Universe, eventually without May's deal those are the options it boils down to.

Let's see once and for all whether those who parrot "Project Fear" are prepared to actually risk being national hate figures for the rest of time by deciding it is actually all nonsense. Let's see whether Jeremy Corbyn really does want to avoid No Deal at any cost. Let's call the bluff of all these ****ers and make them pick a side. Once and for all.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

The biggest con of all being the UK can only prosper and succeed inside the EU. Numerous vested interests have been peddling that whopper for ages.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Very similar

98% Pro No Deal UK responses
97% Revoke Article 50 UK responses.

On the first, the second highest number of number of votes (0.29%) came from Australia.

On the second, it's 0.83% with the French.

You can always picked out a random country - but they are statistically significant.

My work laptop insists it's in France when I'm sitting in London or Sussex, due to the VPN we use. I don't even work for a French company...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The biggest con of all being the UK can only prosper and succeed inside the EU. Numerous vested interests have been peddling that whopper for ages.

That's right - the ease in which our government has lined up these mega trade deals with Fiji and the Faroes, has well and truly put that 'whopper' to bed.

Sunlit uplands ahoy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My work laptop insists it's in France when I'm sitting in London or Sussex, due to the VPN we use. I don't even work for a French company...

Good point. I'm sat at my desk, at work in Hampshire. If I 'signed' that petition right now, it would log my vote as coming from Switzerland.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Still waiting for the hear about the big opportunity trade that eclipses what we already have. Trump hates the trade surplus we have with the US, the fact we refuse to open up our NHS to them and take their sh1t food...

Capture.JPG

Meanwhile Liam struggles with our tariff schedules.,,,

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That's right - the ease in which our government has lined up these mega trade deals with Fiji and the Faroes, has well and truly put that 'whopper' to bed.

Sunlit uplands ahoy.

But the EU one will be the easiest i history so who cares...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here