Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To think there are x amount of posters on here who believe the Labour Party are completely innocent in this shitstorm and it's not their job to get involved.

Well, they have not been in government since Cameron sold the country down this river of shit, so.....

But indeed, a coherent and firm opposition to Brexit during the referendum would have been nice. And a coherent and firm policy afterwards would have been nice. But even so, there is failure to mount a coherent (but ineffective - the opposition is the opposition and it has no power over the government) opposition, and there is blame. All of the blame for this cluster**** falls at the feet of the people charged with decision making and gifted by the people with the power to deliver - the tories. All of it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Steady. 'Remainer' is pejorative. I am a remainer in the same way as I am a gravitier, Archimedian, and Newtonian. When I leap into the air, I always seem to accelerate back to earth at a constant rate. Water, uncannily finds its own level. Force (now get this) always seems to equal mass time acceleration. **** me. And Brexit will never happen. Nothing to do with what I want, and my status, or not, as a 'remainer'.

In which sense does 'bollocks' in reference to my opinion, not attain pejorative sense?

But as for the rest of your post. :bowdown:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really Harry. We were told the result would be acted on. The pro remain MPs have made sure that it won't happen. Whichever way you look at it, it is a disgrace.

Which of the 40,000 versions of Brexit was promised? Which one?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To think there are x amount of posters on here who believe the Labour Party are completely innocent in this shitstorm and it's not their job to get involved.

Indeed a credible, skilled opposition leader with a united party would have made a difference especially when the parliamentary arithmetic is so tight.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair to Corbyn, and I’m no fan, what exactly was Umunna doing there? The Independent Group are not a political party.

On a different point why have all the news channels had Mark Francois in stating that the ERG are the good guys and the No Deal is the only way to deliver the result of the referendum? He was barely asked to explain why he didn’t think the WA delivered when it does, just not well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
With regard to May baiting, she has done her best to deliver the impossible. She is like a Christian, trying to shape social policy in 2019, making people with minority gender identity and sexual orientation feel included, while adhering to a 2,000 year old book of rules that specifies that them such people should burn. It is not her fault. It is the fault of the people who made her tory leader, and after that PM (with a reduced majority, just to make it that it harder).

And when you consider how well Corbyn would have managed all this, one's estimation of Mrs May increases. She is like a Geoff Minton among a sea of Geoff Thomases.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
There seems to be an unhealthy obsession amongst the Uber remainiacs on here with unicorns.

By legal default, on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have an unhealthy obsession with all sorts of farm animals and their by-products too.I blame twitter,the more they use it,the madder they get.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With regard to May baiting, she has done her best to deliver the impossible. She is like a Christian, trying to shape social policy in 2019, making people with minority gender identity and sexual orientation feel included, while adhering to a 2,000 year old book of rules that specifies that them such people should burn. It is not her fault. It is the fault of the people who made her tory leader, and after that PM (with a reduced majority, just to make it that it harder).

And when you consider how well Corbyn would have managed all this, one's estimation of Mrs May increases. She is like a Geoff Minton among a sea of Geoff Thomases.

Tosh. Absolute tosh. She is hand in glove with the ERG and her husband.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair to Corbyn, and I’m no fan, what exactly was Umunna doing there? The Independent Group are not a political party.

On a different point why have all the news channels had Mark Francois in stating that the ERG are the good guys and the No Deal is the only way to deliver the result of the referendum? He was barely asked to explain why he didn’t think the WA delivered when it does, just not well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it not have been better to just suck it up for the greater good, than getting all pissy pants about what is/was a shite decision in the first place?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here