Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
She has no support, JC has no clue.

giphy.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well at least we get a list tomorrow of the MPs who are prepared to destroy the country with *no deal*.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Voted Remain the first time, would vote Remain the 2nd time.

Literally nothing has happened in the last couple of years that has made me even think about changing my vote.

I agree with you but this shitstorm should have only been possible by a massive Leave vote not the very narrow one it was.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I remain remain. I don't think many will change.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be fair, she is an insulin dependent diabetic, and won't have got much rest over the last 24 hours.

Even more reason for he to step down then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can someone explain what happens if there is a NO vote to No Deal tomorrow, and then a NO vote to an extension of Article 50 on Thurs?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, were the a second chance, and the stayers won by 1%, you wouldn't take it but demand another bash?

If it had been up to me I wouldn’t have let the public vote on it at all. How many people actually had any comprehension of what they were actually voting for? I didn’t.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
BrExit - the countdown to 11PM GMT on Friday 29th of March 2019

I am not so confident no deal will be ruled out....

Agree I think they know the EU do not want no deal anymore than we do so keeping it on the table is about the only thing they have to use in any further EU negotiations.

Can easily see article 50 being extended which means we probably have another year of nothing but focus on this nonsense at the expense of the real issues that need addressing in this country

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As was pointed out earlier, many are voting with their egos and not thinking of the implications 2/3 steps ahead.

Our beds will be truly made up, with sheets turned and a nice choccie on the pillow.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can someone explain what happens if there is a NO vote to No Deal tomorrow, and then a NO vote to an extension of Article 50 on Thurs?!
*No deal* regardless of those votes unless measures are actually taken to scrub the 29th March date in law, and to revoke Article 50.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here