Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If parliament votes to stop No Deal and there is no alternate deal by the (maybe extended) deadline then that’s a mandate to withdraw article 50. Seems logical to me.

No point. There is no other option beyond this deal. We've known that for ages- unless you are a Tory (or in some cases other) MP

It's this or remaining as parliament will not allow there to be no deal.

Time to get on with it one way or another.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If by some miracle May's deal passes today, then we are out bar crossing the t's and dotting the lower case j's.

The will of the referendum actioned. Out of the EU.

No more referendums, ever, please. Too easy a target for evil to pour in poison. Too big an opportunity for hybrid attack.

We can move on, and fix the country.

Personally, I don't want the Borg Queen and her ERG Collective anywhere near any future decisions. And let's boot out the DUP influence from Phase 2.

So a General Election please to shake up the maths in Parliament. Not that I particularly like the idea of Magic Grandad taking over.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Misread is the term you are looking for.

Blimey you would start an argument in an empty room. I merely made an observation about something you posted. It wasn’t a negative comment about what you had said it was an observation about what I thought you were saying.

If it makes you happy then I obviously misread it and I apologise if you were inconvenienced in trying to make me see that.

You win

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Just born into the right circles. It’s all there for the taking. No brains required. All he’s ever had to do all his life is do everything that’s expected of him. And believe me, that wanker has never done anything you wouldn’t expect of him.

Too true - When you've got money, and access to the right people, making more money is the easiest thing in the world. Sadly. Trickle up economics :-(

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I see the IRA is claiming the bombs the other day. Fingers crossed they are not behind them or yet another part of “project fear” will become project reality.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blimey you would start an argument in an empty room. I merely made an observation about something you posted. It wasn’t a negative comment about what you had said it was an observation about what I thought you were saying.

If it makes you happy then I obviously misread it and I apologise if you were inconvenienced in trying to make me see that.

You win

Herr Tubthumper lifts his hand bag Vic Reeves stylee.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1105379770659991552[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1105392019474649088[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1105383324833533952[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I see the IRA is claiming the bombs the other day. Fingers crossed they are not behind them or yet another part of “project fear” will become project reality.

I expect it'll be brushed aside as something else inevitable and nothing to do with Brexit. Just like all the other bad things which are happening.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bollocks

Capture.JPG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1105427506386083840[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here