Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It also shows, if you actually bother to think about the ongoing practicalities rather than excitedly cheering on the prospect of no deal carnage like a sadomasochistic anarchist, how totally unsustainable medium to long term no deal is for The UK. If it were to happen, we'll be begging them a Norway arrangement soon enough afterwards.
The good thing is that it shouldn't be too tricky to join EFTA and the EEA even after a *no deal* Brexit ( of course we will be blocked if we haven't paid all the divorce bill ).

So when things get really bad then there will still be an off-ramp from the anarchy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[tweet]1075448861076963328[/tweet]

Not sure which is more depressingly predictable - that we need special plans to combat increased poverty, homelessness and suicides, or that only ELEVEN representatives of our ruling party saw fit to turn up to discuss it.

Absolute *****, the lot of them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not sure which is more depressingly predictable - that we need special plans to combat increased poverty, homelessness and suicides, or that only ELEVEN representatives of our ruling party saw fit to turn up to discuss it.

Absolute *****, the lot of them.

TBH, they've only really got about 11 decent MP's

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You keep posting that petition, which is as meaningless as the various People's Vote petitions which easily have 10 times the signatures.

And there were about 250 times more on the People's Vote match than the hand full of tw*ts on the recent Brexit betrayal march

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Same challenge to you two as I made to the third wise monkey, Westdene Seagull.

Show us any quote on this thread where Mystic Meg has got it wrong :shrug:

Did you forget that Mystic Meg should be posting from a different country, as you promised to leave ... after making a spectacularly wrong prediction. :p

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Did you forget that Mystic Meg should be posting from a different country, as you promised to leave ... after making a spectacularly wrong prediction. :p

Now I know you have a long history of posting complete bollocks, but you have surpassed yourself this time :lolol:

WTF are you on about :shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Now I know you have a long history of posting complete bollocks, but you have surpassed yourself this time :lolol:

WTF are you on about :shrug:

A long and distinguished history of successfully countering complete bollocks dear boy!

You made a prediction and said you would leave the country if you were wrong, you were. (about the PM surviving last year I seem to recall) Selective memory?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A long and distinguished history of successfully countering complete bollocks dear boy!

You made a prediction and said you would leave the country if you were wrong, you were. (about the PM surviving last year I seem to recall) Selective memory?

No memory whatsoever but I'm sure you are dying to show me where I said that :shrug:

It's quite simple, just post the link.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Same challenge to you two as I made to the third wise monkey, Westdene Seagull.

Show us any quote on this thread where Mystic Meg has got it wrong :shrug:

Does Mystic Meg even post on this thread? Are you not getting weirdly confused about your own identity?

511DKDG9E5L.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Off to bed now. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the combined brain power of the three most lucid Brexiteers on here (damning with faint praise) couldn't manage to find one quote where Mystic Meg got it wrong.

Wonder why that may be? :bigwave:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Off to bed now. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the combined brain power of the three most lucid Brexiteers on here (damning with faint praise) couldn't manage to find one quote where Mystic Meg got it wrong.

Wonder why that may be? :bigwave:

Probably because mystic meg doesnt post on here :dunce:........is she using a pseudonym?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here