Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
I see May is saying today that A50 date cannot be extended as this would involve re-negotiating the deal.

I know we are in the world of Trump and alternative facts, but she really has no shame in telling lies to try and bully parliament into her deal or no deal.
Don't worry she intends to start the no deal preparations if her "DEAL" gets voted down next month tick tock tick tock:bigwave:
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah the first lander on Venus was called MARS 3... You are so ignorant it is unbelievable.

Coo,your teecher showd you wiki.Where is MARS 3 now?Oh,not functional because of crash damage,just like MARS 2.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I see May is saying today that A50 date cannot be extended as this would involve re-negotiating the deal.

I know we are in the world of Trump and alternative facts, but she really has no shame in telling lies to try and bully parliament into her deal or no deal.

She can't even lie straight in bed, truly frightening that someone like this is in charge

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Historically in Ulster,hysterically the ROI.That is why I specified 2018.

Hahaha.

Even by your standards, that is special.

Just to get this clear - you are claiming that Donegal (for example) is NOT any longer part of the province of Ulster?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Don't worry she intends to start the no deal preparations if her "DEAL" gets voted down next month tick tock tick tock:bigwave:
regards
DR

I wouldn't worry either - Yvette Cooper, Home Affairs Select Committee Chair, who's known May since they both entered parliament in 1997 and was asking her the questions today in regards to no deal knows May was lying about that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wouldn't worry either - Yvette Cooper, Home Affairs Select Committee Chair, who's known May since they both entered parliament in 1997 and was asking her the questions today in regards to no deal knows May was lying about that.

[tweet]1068128492427063296[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hahaha.

Even by your standards, that is special.

Just to get this clear - you are claiming that Donegal (for example) is NOT any longer part of the province of Ulster?

Put it where you like.As if I care.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Any word on Floella yet Simp?[emoji38]ol:
The truth is that I don't actually know what you're referring to, but I'm assuming I once suggested Floella Benjamin was part of the Windrush generation.

I'm sure this factual inaccuracy is absolutely HILARIOUS to you (if indeed it was ever said outright) but you're deluded* if you think that is remotely comparable to some of the almost incredible levels of thickery you display on this thread. Your basic general knowledge appears to be less than what you might expect of a teenager, and a dopey one at that.

*Oh, you are.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Remember when she said she " Wanted an Economy that Worked for Everyone " ? since then we have had the huge rises in homelessness, Food Banks and people slipping in to poverty. She had the cheek to say that wage growth is now higher than any time in the last 10 years yet forgot to mention the 10 lost years of enforced austerity where wage growth was stagnant or wages reduced thanks to inflation.

As Mike Harding said in his response to May

"Your party has sold off our railways, water, electricity, gas, telecoms, Royal Mail etc until all we have left is the NHS and that is lined up for the US to have as soon as Hannon and Hunt can arrange it. "

"Mrs May you have helped to divide this country to such an extent that families and friends are now no longer talking to each other, you have managed to negotiate a deal far worse than the one we had and all to keep together a party of millionaires, Eton Bullingdon boys, spivs and WI harridans. Your party conserves nothing. It has sold everything off in the name of the free market.
You could have kept our industries going with investment and development – Germany managed it. But no – The Free Market won so Sunderland, Barnsley, Hamilton etc could all go to the devil.
So Mrs May my answer to your plea for unity is firstly that it is ridiculous.
48% of us will never forgive you for Brexit and secondly, of the 52% that voted for it many will not forgive you for not giving them what your lying comrades like Rees Mogg and Fox promised them.
There are no unicorns, there is no £350 million extra for the NHS. The economy will tank and there will be less taxes to help out the poor. We have 350,000 homeless (not rough sleepers – homeless) in one of the richest countries on Earth and you are about to increase that number with your damn fool Brexit."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Telling lies is what she does.

[tweet]1068080900037099522[/tweet]

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The truth is that I don't actually know what you're referring to, but I'm assuming I once suggested Floella Benjamin was part of the Windrush generation.

I'm sure this factual inaccuracy is absolutely HILARIOUS to you (if indeed it was ever said outright) but you're deluded* if you think that is remotely comparable to some of the almost incredible levels of thickery you display on this thread. Your basic general knowledge appears to be less than what you might expect of a teenager, and a dopey one at that.

*Oh, you are.

Its difficult to imagine a more inappropriate name on NSC isn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here