Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So you are fully on board with May's LEAVE deal then. She'll be glad of your support.

Don't make me laugh,there are enough Remain comedians already.May is walking un-dead.Geoffrey Cox and JRM are the dream ticket.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
probably, might ,could, maybe...……... why should I be afraid ??
regards
DR

There's no reason why YOU should. You've made very clear that for you 'getting your country back' and a blue passport, along with ANY economic or social consequences is still a net win. So you're right - from your perspective, nothing worth worrying about.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Rabid leavers exhibiting a bit of hysteria as it all slowly begins to dawn on them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The question was Leave or Remain,no options,no waffle,no but I thought.Just a straight either Leave or Remain.

So you are fully on board with May's LEAVE deal then.

Don't make me laugh,there are enough Remain comedians already.May is walking un-dead.Geoffrey Cox and JRM are the dream ticket.

Sorry, I don't understand, how you fail to see that you are contradicting yourself.

As YOU state - there were 'no options' defined, just 'Leave or Remain'. She has a deal to Leave, ergo you must be satisfied.

As you've clearly explained to us, nobody voted for anything beyond that.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Javid and Hunt both voted Remain - although they're more pragmatists than EU fanatics. Gove is widely mistrusted by MPs and, by the public. I can't see anybody falling over themselves to take over from May - they know it's a poisoned chalice. If they want a Brexiteer, my bet would be Mordaunt but it's not going to be easy for a new leader (to say the least).

I agree. Remainer-wise, I put Javid in the same category as May. In favour of Remain when he thought remain would win, a soft-Brexiter when it didn't. Hunt gives the appearance of simply following the money. He was a Remainer who now claims to be a solid Brexiteer (and made that loopy comparison between the EU and the Soviet Union improve his reputation in that respect). Unattractive.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sorry, I don't understand, how you fail to see that you are contradicting yourself.

As YOU state - there were 'no options' defined, just 'Leave or Remain'. She has a deal to Leave, ergo you must be satisfied.

:lolol:If you think that abortion that Maybot and Tusk have cooked up is Leave,then you must be smoking the same rubbish as DaveinLalaland.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

He must be backing May, as I'm pretty sure he isn't backing the only other real option of another vote :shrug:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol:If you think that abortion that Maybot and Tusk have cooked up is Leave,then you must be smoking the same rubbish as DaveinLalaland.

It is Leave. You might not like it, but it is a deal to Leave. You said yourself that it's simple, Leave or Remain. Therefore by your own logic; this is Leave.

If you don't like it, perhaps campaign for a second referendum, now that we suspect that MAYBE it wasn't quite as simple as Leave or Remain?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

But it is. It just isn't the unicorn Leave that yourself and your ERG idols dreamt of. As the lucid posters on this thread (on both sides) have been explaining to you for two years, the vote was fatally flawed from the outset, as there were 17m different versions of Leave, so nobody was ever going to be satisfied, with the inevitable compromise outcome. You just don't want to hear it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
What a surprise.Pluke and zero turning up at the same time.You've forgotten to like each others post though.:lolol:.Off on the school run.Laters:wave:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What a surprise.Pluke and zero turning up at the same time.You've forgotten to like each others post though.:lolol:.Off on the school run.Laters:wave:

What a surprise. 2prof offering more drivel. Hows that leave means leave fantasy going?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So far this week -

On a Trade deal with the USA
We can,and have,been negotiating them already,but can't sign anything till we Leave.

On Argentina
It's certainly in America,not Europe or the Eurozone.:lolol:

On the EU members Norway, Switzerland and Iceland
It has certainly been remainers on here who offered those as options,Norway,Switzerland,Iceland,not Leavers,so they are remain options.

On Vegan protestors
Wonder how many of those vegans are that way inclined because their religion mandates it?Think Hinduism,Buddism,Sikhism are vegan religions.

On 'no deal'
Where is that idiot with the crystal ball who said 'No Deal' ain't gonna happen?Getting closer every day,on our way!:thumbsup:

On Privatising the Civil Service
Anything staffed by the Civil Service is completely useless.Complete waste of oxygen,the lot of them.If anything ever needed privatising it's the time-serving,self-important,incompetent,uncivil servants.

I think that, even by Two profs standards (and that is a pretty low bar he has ducked) he's had a memorable couple of days :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
There's no reason why YOU should. You've made very clear that for you 'getting your country back' and a blue passport, along with ANY economic or social consequences is still a net win. So you're right - from your perspective, nothing worth worrying about.
Our country , Blue passports clearly eating away at you, ashamed to be called British ,anything else ?
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Our country , Blue passports clearly eating away at you, ashamed to be called British ,anything else ?
regards
DR

I'm British. I've lived here in Britain most of my years. I like it just fine, and its been pretty good to me and mine. I don't give a flying **** what colour the cover of my passport is.

It isn't me that voted to risk my country's economic security or status in the world. That was you. Do you hate your country?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here