[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
net-migratinon-91-14-600x389.png
uk-national-debt-20years-600x471.png
_73121362_e509d73f-85b0-4f92-b8a0-ea5f72528641.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Are you saying that the rise in net migration as shown in that graph has resulted in the rise in national debt as a % gdp as shown in that graph? Simple question.

this graph could say yespicture3.png

That and Labours control to power in 1997 with a very decent economy care of Major.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
they're to wrapped up in their home comforts to realise the real truth of being in the EU
regards
DR

When the penny drops and it effects their daily lives in an adverse way it will be too late..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Incomprehensible

Maybe and i accept that it's not the total reason but there is a defined link,as strong a link as (without mentioning a certain WW2 leader) Germany and the EU.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe and i accept that it's not the total reason but there is a defined link,as strong a link as (without mentioning a certain WW2 leader) Germany and the EU.

So your view is that the rise in national debt as a % gdp as shown in that graph is due to the rise in net migration and the Labour governments from 1996? And the driver for the net migration is the EU which is really a mouthpiece for Germany who during the last century also drove up our net debt having started two world wars?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So your view is that the rise in national debt as a % gdp as shown in that graph is due to the rise in net migration and the Labour governments from 1996? And the driver for the net migration is the EU which is really a mouthpiece for Germany who during the last century also drove up our net debt having started two world wars?

Actually i was not smart enough to draw conclusion to the world war comparison,no my last graph pointed to 1997,labour coming to power with the debt at an all time low and their policies (failing ones) on immigration.....all now rising again.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Actually i was not smart enough to draw conclusion to the world war comparison,no my last graph pointed to 1997,labour coming to power with the debt at an all time low and their policies (failing ones) on immigration.....all now rising again.

It really sinks in why Labour have been so quiet on this referendum, they cocked this country up. I had to laugh when Red Ed stated yesterday that we needed to stay in the EU and control immigration.........jeez, your mob had 13 years, and what did you do, just opened the door, back and front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports