Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not sure that ia relevant. But to shut you up, yes, if I can make it.

Hardly a definate answer given you know the date. For someone that hates Brexit so much I'd have thought you'd absolutely make sure you were there .... especially given your past posts.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
It didn't. That is my point. How can leavers be annoyed at retaining freedom of movement? We didn't vote to take that away we just voted to leave the eu.

Because leaving the EU means leaving both of those elements .... as you will find out in March :lol:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
stupid little boy talking a load of tosh, humour him at will

regards
DR

Indeed .... it's fun to poke him every now and then .... it produces such entertaining answers.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Er...it does not. Norway for example. How can you claim that if we all know it is incorrect?

Firstly Norway isn't and never has been a member of the EU. And the EU have said time and again we can't cherry pick the bits we want. Finally the government has made clear free movement will end as will us being a member of the current customs union .... and rightly so. Roll on March :lol:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The Norway model would be acceptable to the eu and does not go against the result of the referendum. It seems the best way forward for all. Remainers want to keep the benefits of the eu, leavers want to leave the eu. So, we leave but keep paying in and retain all the conditions of the eu. We are out, like the vote dictates, but keep everything. Both sides happy.

The Norway option is the worst possible option going. Paying in with no votes. Just face it - you're losing freedom of movement. Maybe if you spent less time moaning and more time applying for citizenship wherever you are you could keep it.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You can not argue it is not what we voted for though. We voted to leave, the Norway model would be leaving AND the eu will accept it.
Unless you want another vote on the conditions of leaving how can you be against the Norway model?

Good grief :facepalm: .... when you read a post digest it and understand it. The answer to your question is in my previous post.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Explain how it is bad? It delivers the result of the referendum (what leavers want) and will satisfy remainers as they can retain many aspects of the eu they like.

I already have but you're too stupid to spot it.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am sorry but this is just dick-like behaviour up there with 2p's claim that Chile is an integral component of America. You know perfectly well that by a 'second referendum' people have always meant giving voters an opportunity to reconsider their decision in the light of emerging facts. This is what people have been arguing about on this thread for months. This is what opinion-pollsters have been asking people about. This is what voters have been giving their opinions about. This is what you have been name-calling anyone who disagrees with you about, for years now. Your sudden referencing of certain views advanced by an apparently small minority of Labour Party members on what questions any second referendum should ask is absurd. You knew what was meant and your doleful retreat into smart-ass semantics impresses no one.

Again, simply untrue. I really do have no problem with the second vote ballot question
A/ Leave with the negotiated deal
Or
B/ Leave with no deal
Its why I have posted images similar to this, that respect democracy, a number of times in the past.
2nd referendum.jpg
I don’t see how the public though will add anything new to that discussion above parliamentary scrutiny especially as many remain voters, it would appear , don’t even know final concluded trade arrangements with the EU cannot happen until after march 2019, when we are a third country and will already have left.
Undemocratic loons applies to weasel ####s like you, people who do not respect a democratic outcome to Leave and insist on what is nothing else but a re-run version of the referendum, always has and always will no matter how much you protest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here