Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0230.JPG

Hahahahha

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m going to scream for a Police officer..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From now on I will refer to you in gender neutral terms. You can choose between Shebeeheebie or Leslie. I’ll leave it with you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes,I suppose it would biting that hand that feeds them.
Get the feeling though that a lot of the big 4 contribution country’s feel different.

Wrong again. Half of Britain obviously does (just over half in 2016, more accurately) and just under half of Italy. There is no real appetite for this nonsense among the French and Germans. Indeed, the Germans like the EU as they consider it a buffer for any extremist crackpots to gain a major foothold in their own country - they are well aware of their own modern history you see.

In order of economic size, there is then zero appetite for among the Spanish, the Dutch or the Poles for it either. The Swedes are next, where a third of the electorate are thought to be sceptical of the EU - a significant number but nowhere near threatening a majority.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Wrong again. Half of Britain obviously does (just over half in 2016, more accurately) and just under half of Italy. There is no real appetite for this nonsense among the French and Germans. Indeed, the Germans like the EU as they consider it a buffer for any extremist crackpots to gain a major foothold in their own country - they are well aware of their own modern history you see.

In order of economic size, there is then zero appetite for among the Spanish, the Dutch or the Poles for it either. The Swedes are next, where a third of the electorate are thought to be sceptical of the EU - a significant number but nowhere near threatening a majority.

Possibly in a couple of years time though?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here