Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
We put ours on weeks ago with all your blithering and peddling of lies

So you also believe that a decline in UK job vacancies will not reduce the number of immigrants but will lead to a greater proportion of them robbing people? Well that's two of you.

PS I do like the word blithering but could you give me an example of one of my peddled lies?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Everything the remain camp has Come out with is a half truth at best which has been eagerly snapped on by yourself. In fact if they actually did tell the truth now not many would believe them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So you also believe that a decline in UK job vacancies will not reduce the number of immigrants but will lead to a greater proportion of them robbing people? Well that's two of you.

PS I do like the word blithering but could you give me an example of one of my peddled lies?

I can give an example of you misrepresenting someone's opinion, the above post. Where did I say a decline in UK job vacancies will not reduce the number of immigrants? I said it may have an effect but net immigration would still be substantial.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Everything the remain camp has Come out with is a half truth at best which has been eagerly snapped on by yourself. In fact if they actually did tell the truth now not many would believe them.

So the Spanish won't march in and annex Gibraltar then? (it has been suggested by the remain side).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I can give an example of you misrepresenting someone's opinion, the above post. Where did I say a decline in UK job vacancies will not reduce the number of immigrants? I said it may have an effect but net immigration would still be substantial.
You used the expression 'ongoing high level' in your original post which to me implied no reduction. When challenged you conceded that a job vacancy reduction 'may' have a marginal effect (ie - figures still substantial) on immigration which is surprisingly grudging given that the reason most immigrants are coming is to get a job. Your suggestion that immigrants will turn to crime in increasing numbers remains on the table.

While we're on the subject of semantics Portslade Seagull's assertion that 'everything' the remain side says is a half truth is clearly a, you know, fib. I wouldn't expect that to bother you though.

Jan 30, 2008
The audience on this debate are making me more of an OUT voter than anything I've heard so far!
The remainers were campainging down the cliffe the other sat smudge ,one told me it was very important to vote I said sure vote out and regain our identity ,he looked a bit shocked :tosser:
regards
DR

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
After watching the TV debate I have come to the conclusion that a large fraction of remain voters simply don't care about immigration.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I bet they would if they turned up on their door steps
regards
DR

I think there is some idea that immigration is fundamentally good for an economy, like the origins of the Roman empire or early settlers in America. To think that the UK is the same as this, with its £9bn/month loss and NHS at breaking point, is utterly absurd.

Jan 30, 2008
I think there is some idea that immigration is fundamentally good for an economy, like the origins of the Roman empire or early settlers in America. To think that the UK is the same as this, with its £9bn/month loss and NHS at breaking point, is utterly absurd.

As ive said on a number of occasions ,people in sussex haven't felt the full force of multicultural Britain ,some of them on here just like to go home close the front door and all is good in the world !
regards
DR

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As ive said on a number of occasions ,people in sussex haven't felt the full force of multicultural Britain ,some of them on here just like to go home close the front door and all is good in the world !
regards
DR

Very very different world down here......they should try living in some of our larger big inner cities for a spot of research..........their opinion would change for sure.

D

Deleted member 22389

Everything is offensive to these young people. Let's wait until they are in the big wide world, without a job, without a home, they will look back at that moment they voted remain and will say why did I do that. These young people are being conned, they just can't see it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan 30, 2008
Very very different world down here......they should try living in some of our larger big inner cities for a spot of research..........their opinion would change for sure.
of couse it would , I think it shows a complete lack of understanding of what the "real " situation is, interetsting program on the east end and the dwindling number of British white schools in the area in comparison to ever increasing ethnic majorty schools , make your own mind up on that one:thumbsup:.
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Everything is offensive to these young people. Let's wait until they are in the big wide world, without a job, without a home, they will look back at that moment they voted remain and will say why did I do that. These young people are being conned, they just can't see it yet.
Student power what a shower
regards
DR

Switched off that debate. The BBC loves to get going on immigration because it starts a row and effectively shuts down debate. The leave campaign do not help themselves by choosing that bloody one trick pony ukip women and Liam fox. Daniel Hannan for leave is an eloquent speaker. He and Eddie Izzard managed to hold an informative and friendly debate. Bloody Alex Salmon, who campaigned for freedom for his nation now wants to link himself to the bloated corpse of federal Europe.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here